Calgary or Edmonton catslaves...

Old May 5th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Calgary or Edmonton catslaves...

Have we got any Calgary or Edmonton catslaves here? Can you wave and
say hi please as I need to pick your brains....

Ta muchly

Helen M

Old May 6th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

HRFLTiger wrote:
Have we got any Calgary or Edmonton catslaves here? Can you wave and
say hi please as I need to pick your brains....

Ta muchly

Helen M

Obviously I'm not in Calgary or Edmonton, but Dennis is from Calgary and
lived there for many years. His sister and mother still live there.
Maybe I can pass your questions along?
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old May 6th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

waving Hi, from Calgary!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

ups.com...

Old May 7th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

HRFLTiger wrote:
Have we got any Calgary or Edmonton catslaves here? Can you wave and
say hi please as I need to pick your brains....

Ta muchly

Helen M

You got an Edmonton one here Helen.. what can i do for ya?

Kristy
Old May 7th 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Really it's just to pick your brains on Edmonton...

The other 1/2 and I will be visiting Edmonton and Calgary this time
next year to check them out for emigration purposes, and it's all very
well moving to a new city (eventually in probably 2008/09), but I have
no idea of good or bad areas, the best TED's, city taxes etc, etc...
that's why local help is so appreciated.

Please could you email me off list at

leopardusweidii -at- yahoo.co.uk?

Ta muchly
Helen M

Old May 7th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Susan M wrote:
waving Hi, from Calgary!

Susan M
Otis and Chester///

Blasted random posts not showing up!!!

::Waves back::

You've probably seen the other posts by now regarding my cunning plans
re Calgary or Edmonton... mind if I pick your brains too??

Helen M