Inbitashun tu da Wedwink and Detailz akkumpanyink de Inbitashun

Old February 7th 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Inbitashun tu da Wedwink and Detailz akkumpanyink de Inbitashun

whatefur you wantz, you kan reserfit anna i willz be fine az long az you iz
der, Cherster
"Lucy" wrote in message
OOHH Chester we haf tu get da Luff Burds ruum!!

Lucy

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Dear RPCC Frendz,

Pit2nya & Sundance has sent you a Wedwink Inbitashun Card.
Please click on the following link to see your card.

http://tinyurl.com/clhnyq

/////~~~~~/////~~~~~/////~~~~~/////~~~~~/////

Deetaylz are az followz:

We wyll hav ower wedwinkink at tha Madonna Inn,
in San Lois Obispo,Cattyfurrnya:
http://www.madonnainn.com/weddings.php

Purrleeeze chuuz yur ruumz.
Wedwink Pardy and dere purrtnurz an geztz wyll stay
Furryday , Saddurday an Sunnyday nitez.
Awla ower udder geztz wyll be stayink Saddurday nite
affur da wedwink an rezepshun. and Sunday nite affrurr
Hurzt Kazzel an Dinner.

Charje awl eggzpenzes tu da Sweetee Akkownt.
Da mudder ov da bryde jeneruzlee wyll pik up da tab.

Purrleeze chooz yur own spayshul ruumz...dere ar lotz!
http://www.madonnainn.com/features.php

Heowsumeffurr, da bryde an grum wyll be yuzink da
Rose room fur dere Hunneemoon ruum.
http://www.madonnainn.com/rooms/112.php

an da Caveman ruum wyll be yuzed az da reck an soshul ruum
http://www.madonnainn.com/rooms/137.php

Purrleeze note dat dey gots awl kyndza soyvicez
http://www.madonnainn.com/services.php

and grate Bankwet faziliteez
http://www.madonnainn.com/banquets.php
Deze wyll be yuzed furr da Saddurdaty rezepshun

We wyll awl be toorink Hearst Kassel da negzt day,Sunday:
http://www.moonstonehotels.com/Hearst_Castle.htm

an dat nite we wyll hav seafuud dinnerz at
http://www.moonstonebeach.com

and watch da sunnsets
http://www.saveca.us/sunsetgallery/

Old February 7th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Mew too, Chester. Mew too.

Lucy

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
[...]

Inbitashun tu da Wedwink and Detailz akkumpanyink de Inbitashun Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 0 February 6th 09 11:19 PM
Ping MCat: Inbitashun tu a wedwink Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 2 February 6th 09 09:44 PM
OUR WEDWINK INBITASHUN TEW YEW AWL Tabitha and Mosey =^..^= =^..^= Cat community 24 September 16th 08 09:56 PM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 12 March 21st 08 04:31 AM
Da wedwink The Porter Cats[_2_] Cat community 31 October 30th 07 11:37 PM