I am evil... no, wait.. I am wonderful!

Old April 12th 04, 10:02 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default I am evil... no, wait.. I am wonderful!

Cats. Go figure ;-)

Tonight is *flea spray night*. Waffles *loathes* this. Never mind that it keeps
them from getting bitten by fleas & deters ticks. Oh no, it is most horrible
and an evil invention of mine to terrorise my felines.

Waffles is a hoot. I hold her by the scruff and spray about her neck & head.
All to the accompanying sound of Waffles reminding me in feline curses that I
am the scum of the earth ;-) When I do her belly - oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...
what was that recent curse about may armpits be filled with the fleas of a
thousand camels? That's mils compared to what Waffles wishes on me.

Once I've got her done, she looks all punky with fur sticking out and she gives
me the Look Of Death, which, when she struts off in the huff, is carried one by
her giving me the evil eye with the eye at the base of her tail... again to the
sound of feline curses, growling and howling...

I am obviously the most evil and uncaring human on the face of the planet.

Then about fifteen minutes later, a different effect - it's as if she is
slightly high. All of a sudden, I am *wonderful* and the most caring, snuggly
human in the universe. Purrs replace growls and I am leapt upon by a
black-furred, slighty punky looking lap fungus who insiusts she cannot possibly
give me enough headrubs.

Cats - go figure ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old April 12th 04, 10:10 PM
Kreisleriana

On 12 Apr 2004 21:02:17 GMT, omcom
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) yodeled:

[...]

They are wonderfully forgiving, aren't they? I always have to cringe
when I have to stuff Stinky in the carrier to take him to TED; or when
I have to dose him with something, or clip his claws. He does
everything but call Amnesty International. I'm always amazed how
little time it takes him to starts snuggling again.

Theresa
alt.tv.frasier FAQ:
http://www.im-listening.net/FAQ/

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old April 13th 04, 12:06 AM
MaryL

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
Cats. Go figure ;-)

Tonight is *flea spray night*. Waffles *loathes* this. Never mind that it

keeps
them from getting bitten by fleas & deters ticks. Oh no, it is most

horrible
and an evil invention of mine to terrorise my felines.

Waffles is a hoot. I hold her by the scruff and spray about her neck &

head.
All to the accompanying sound of Waffles reminding me in feline curses

that I
am the scum of the earth ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Have you ever tried Advantage? It comes in a small tube and only requires
an application once a month (assuming that the cat is likely to be
reinfectred). Just part the fur at the base of the head, a little above the
shoulderblades, and apply the contents of the tube.

MaryL

Old April 13th 04, 12:45 AM
JoJo

I'm impressed you can actually catch them to spray them, as soon as mine see
the bottle they dissappear like magic.

I've switched to Advantage - so much easier and much more effective. And
yes, much more expensive but oh so worth it. Had fleas in the fall, poor
golden was trying to scratch her way through the floorboards. I gave them
all a dose of advantage and we were at peace again

JoJo
[...]

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched

off--

Old April 13th 04, 03:24 AM
Hopitus2

Our short furry masters, although terrible in their anger, have very short
memories of our transgressions and are therefore pretty much benevolent
whip-crackers........

:
[...]
: --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
: to get correct one remove fame & fortune
: **$om $
:

Old April 13th 04, 07:46 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Have you ever tried Advantage? It comes in a small tube and only requires
an application once a month

Yes - I prefer Frontline. It lasts 2 - 3 months per application & it's done in
a couple of seconds, despite Madam's objections ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $