A d*g iz winnin!

Old November 17th 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Default A d*g iz winnin!

I didnt reelee exspeck tu win Thaddy's Liddle Contest, I fot Pit2nya wud
cuz shez such a pritty ladycat. Homsum effur, rite nough, a d*g -- yez,
yew herd me -- A *D*G* -- iz winnin. He haz lots moor votez dan Pit2nya
ana lotzanalotz moor vetz den me. Pleze gough vote fur uz!

Da YewArEll iz http://bellsouthpwp2.net/s/c/scaldiniklimm/vote.html Da
roolz ar onna page ana itz eezee tu vote

Fangu
Ralph

Old November 17th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 16, 9:14 pm, "The Ajo Clowder ^.^"
wrote:
I didnt reelee exspeck tu win Thaddy's Liddle Contest, I fot Pit2nya wud
cuz shez such a pritty ladycat. Homsum effur, rite nough, a d*g -- yez,
yew herd me -- A *D*G* -- iz winnin. He haz lots moor votez dan Pit2nya
ana lotzanalotz moor vetz den me. Pleze gough vote fur uz!

Da YewArEll izhttp://bellsouthpwp2.net/s/c/scaldiniklimm/vote.html Da
roolz ar onna page ana itz eezee tu vote

Fangu
Ralph

Dissis a ruff sishuashun. Da kitties issa SPLITTIN da kittee vot an
dat ISS a furry nice d*ggie. I hop Ptt2nya can pull it ouet.

Maggie May

Old November 17th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

--

Dat'z rite. Ana nize d*g problee haz lottza frendz hoo are votin fur
him. I fink effurrywun shud vote for Pit2nya. Yew kin vot tunite ana
Old November 17th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

We has voted fur yoo an Pit2nya an Tara effury day like thuh rools say we
can. We dint vote fur thuh offurs cuz we dont no dem.
Princess Pasha

Old November 18th 07, 08:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Ralph, we fink you are so handsum!

HoneyCat

Old November 19th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Fangu HoneyCat, fangu Pit2nya.
Fangu fur yewr votez. Mine Kissa sez Ize hansum but I fink Ize jist
yewr affurage huj cat.
Ralph