Photos of usses

Old March 1st 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Photos of usses

Youz can see a pikchoor of me at http://tinyurl.com/aden42. Mine sisfur
Amelia is at http://tinyurl.com/cvrcvh. Mine brofur Sammy is at http://
tinyurl.com/bewfk6. And sisfur Harri Roadcat is at http://tinyurl.com/
dbt3nj. An ourz Tabitha sisfur who is still missing is at http://
tinyurl.com/d3smkc.

Ranger Greykitten
Old March 1st 09, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:08:18 +0000, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

Youz can see a pikchoor of me at http://tinyurl.com/aden42. Mine sisfur
Amelia is at http://tinyurl.com/cvrcvh. Mine brofur Sammy is at http://
tinyurl.com/bewfk6. And sisfur Harri Roadcat is at http://tinyurl.com/
dbt3nj. An ourz Tabitha sisfur who is still missing is at http://
tinyurl.com/d3smkc.

Ranger Greykitten

Sorry - dis was s'posed to be a reply to a message from
Meowy. But mine dumm 'pooter operator hoomin clicked da wrong button!

Ranger

Old March 1st 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Ranger Greykitten wrote:
On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:08:18 +0000, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

Youz can see a pikchoor of me at http://tinyurl.com/aden42. Mine sisfur
Amelia is at http://tinyurl.com/cvrcvh. Mine brofur Sammy is at http://
tinyurl.com/bewfk6. And sisfur Harri Roadcat is at http://tinyurl.com/
dbt3nj. An ourz Tabitha sisfur who is still missing is at http://
tinyurl.com/d3smkc.

Ranger Greykitten

Sorry - dis was s'posed to be a reply to a message from
Meowy. But mine dumm 'pooter operator hoomin clicked da wrong button!

Ranger

We doant care. We enjoyd seeing mew.

Lucy
Old March 1st 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Ranger Greykitten"
Youz can see a pikchoor of me at http://tinyurl.com/aden42. Mine sisfur
Amelia is at http://tinyurl.com/cvrcvh. Mine brofur Sammy is at http://
tinyurl.com/bewfk6. And sisfur Harri Roadcat is at http://tinyurl.com/
dbt3nj. An ourz Tabitha sisfur who is still missing is at http://
tinyurl.com/d3smkc.

Ranger Greykitten

Fangu fur awl da nise pixturez. Yoo r a furry nise wooking kitty Ranger. I
wuv thu pixturez uff mine wink Tabitha, hoo I wuv n miss so mutch. Yoo hab
a nise famlee.
Yer Maw n Paw r sew nise tew. I putted da pixturez under mine favoritez.
Purrs
Mosey

Old March 2nd 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 1 Mar 2009 21:08:18 GMT, Ranger Greykitten's nimble, little paws
typed:

Youz can see a pikchoor of me at http://tinyurl.com/aden42. Mine sisfur
Amelia is at http://tinyurl.com/cvrcvh. Mine brofur Sammy is at http://
tinyurl.com/bewfk6. And sisfur Harri Roadcat is at http://tinyurl.com/
dbt3nj. An ourz Tabitha sisfur who is still missing is at http://
tinyurl.com/d3smkc.

Ranger Greykitten

Az alwayz, itz nice to see piksures ob your clowder. Yoo is a nansum
bunch ob kitties!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/1/2009 10:45:15 PM
Old March 2nd 09, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

der seemsta be sum serus sekatari malfuntshun lately, Trudi

Old March 2nd 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 1, 1:10*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:08:18 +0000, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
Youz can see a pikchoor of me athttp://tinyurl.com/aden42. Mine sisfur
Amelia is athttp://tinyurl.com/cvrcvh. Mine brofur Sammy is at http://
tinyurl.com/bewfk6. And sisfur Harri Roadcat is athttp://tinyurl.com/
dbt3nj. An ourz Tabitha sisfur who is still missing is at http://
tinyurl.com/d3smkc.

Ranger Greykitten

Sorry - dis was s'posed to be a reply to a message from
Meowy. But mine dumm 'pooter operator hoomin clicked da wrong button!

Ranger

welf fangyu. iyam bery intweegued by dat nise gwass in da yard n
wishes me cud bee dere too. i wud way down in da gwass an an den jUMp
at does catz..my mommee wikes wukkin at all dose catz an sez yoo ar
lukky hoomin haffin dem. \\\\\\\\{^.".^}/////// meOwy wayyin down
in gwass
Old March 2nd 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

welf fangyu. iyam bery intweegued by dat nise gwass in da yard n wishes
me cud bee dere too. i wud way down in da gwass an an den jUMp at does
catz..my mommee wikes wukkin at all dose catz an sez yoo ar lukky hoomin
haffin dem. \\\\\\\\{^.".^}/////// meOwy wayyin down in gwass

Mine Paw is purrty lazy and duzn't mow da grass furry often. When da
grass getz nice and long we likes to do just that. Well, I do anyway. I
like to pounce on offur kitties and on hoomins when dey walk by.

Ranger
Old March 2nd 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 2, 8:54*am, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
welf fangyu. iyam bery intweegued by dat nise gwass in da yard n wishes
me cud bee dere too. *i wud way down in da gwass an an den jUMp at does
catz..my mommee wikes wukkin at all dose catz an sez yoo ar lukky hoomin
haffin dem. \\\\\\\\{^.".^}/////// meOwy wayyin down in gwass

Mine Paw is purrty lazy and duzn't mow da grass furry often. When da
grass getz nice and long we likes to do just that. Well, I do anyway. I
like to pounce on offur kitties and on hoomins when dey walk by.

Ranger

welf we ar wike-minded.

Dis grey grrl iss tinking, grey Ranger, wat iff...usses bofe hiding
ina gwass, an Amelia waks by stawking sumting else...an us BOFe jump
outat herself..watt wud happen den?? wotz ob wunning n leeping n
hissing .an wAFFs i tink..''''{^-"-^}''''
Old March 2nd 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:14:52 -0800, meOwy wrote:

welf we ar wike-minded.

Dis grey grrl iss tinking, grey Ranger, wat iff...usses bofe hiding ina
gwass, an Amelia waks by stawking sumting else...an us BOFe jump outat
herself..watt wud happen den?? wotz ob wunning n leeping n hissing .an
wAFFs i tink..''''{^-"-^}''''

ooh, ooh, ooh - dat would be GREAT! Amelia would hiss wif joy! An if we
did dat to Sammy cat him would do a super-big popcat. I like dat
idearment!

Ranger
thinking of setting up a kitty amusement park when his back yard grass
gets long enough