Beginning the ST. PAWtwick's PAWTI!!!

Old March 5th 04, 02:09 AM
Miss Violette

Default Beginning the ST. PAWtwick's PAWTI!!!

Soft stupidly emailed her TV's response to The other hooman instead of
putting it here where it belongs, So I decided she should start the new
thread with it/ Miss Violette

OK letz goo, TV openz porter and sets coordinates to start a new thread,
doez you wanna stay atta same plaze in neworleanz since alla cds isa der?
TV pawsin ta see what the mostest beautiful silvercat wuuld likta duz??
Old March 5th 04, 03:21 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Soft stupidly emailed her TV's response to The other hooman instead of
putting it here where it belongs, So I decided she should start the new
thread with it/ Miss Violette

That's ok, the e-mail went to my mailbox, not the hoomins. Each of us
kitties has our own mailbox.

OK letz goo, TV openz porter and sets coordinates to start a new thread,
doez you wanna stay atta same plaze in neworleanz since alla cds isa der?
TV pawsin ta see what the mostest beautiful silvercat wuuld likta duz??

I really enjoyed New Orleans - the location was nice, and the food was
good, and there was a good selection of CDs, and I got to be with the
handsomest boykitty around So how about we go back there? I've never
tried Saint Patrick's day in New Orleans, but I'll bet they know how to
do it right. What do you think, noble TV?

Cleopatra

Old March 5th 04, 05:31 AM
Miss Violette

TV blushes deeply atta compleement, punches da buttonz anna they appear
outside of the same pawti plaz dat dyna picked out fur da ofur stuzz... Here
we is.. Letz go in anna se whatz goin on. TV, holding da door
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...

Old March 5th 04, 05:38 AM
Miss Violette

OEJ appearz outside of da pawti plaze holidin a shamrock shaped cookie fur
her spekal frien anna waitz quietly...

meanwhile Miss Violette is once again haulin boxes of decorationz out of da
'porter... shanrock shaped balloons, green and white crepe for the wallz,
green tableclothes with white shamrocks, green and white shamrock shaped
pillows fur the kitty comfortable tables and... another load of great fud,
This was easy, all of the traditional kitty stuff, plus, corned beats and
freshly grilled nip, sourcream,chive and nip boiled potatoes, roasted lamb
stew with a hint of green mint jelly...

Miss Vioelette

Old March 5th 04, 08:02 AM
Sylvia M

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
OEJ appearz outside of da pawti plaze holidin a shamrock shaped cookie fur
her spekal frien anna waitz quietly...

meanwhile Miss Violette is once again haulin boxes of decorationz out of

da
'porter... shanrock shaped balloons, green and white crepe for the wallz,
green tableclothes with white shamrocks, green and white shamrock shaped
pillows fur the kitty comfortable tables and... another load of great fud,
This was easy, all of the traditional kitty stuff, plus, corned beats and
freshly grilled nip, sourcream,chive and nip boiled potatoes, roasted lamb
stew with a hint of green mint jelly...

Miss Vioelette

Dyna goez into da gurl'z room an chayngez into hur green kowleen owtfitt,
den kumz owt tu hewlp her frend, Miss Vioelette.

I gotz sum gurreen kraypaypurr ribbunz, an sum kardburd shamrokz furr da
wawlz...

Kud we fynd sum liddul meowzeez wiff gureen durbeez? D'ya tink? an maybe
teetsh dem tu danze uh jig, d'ya spoze?

Dyna, gettin inta da spyrut.

Old March 5th 04, 08:34 AM
Miss Violette

I am not sure how long little mouseys would last, but it sure would taste, I
mean be cute...

That sure is a nice outfit. Those wall decorations will look nice, by the
way, that boy kitty you were dancing with sure is cute, Miss Violette,
admiring Dyna's dress
hlink.net...

Old March 5th 04, 04:50 PM
ChildFree23

Meow, efurrykitty! We'ze here! Me and mine Very Special Furriend, Boogie
The Harpurr Cat!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old March 5th 04, 10:29 PM
ShortTail Tom

OEJ appearz outside of da pawti plaze holidin a shamrock shaped cookie fur
her spekal frien anna waitz quietly...

meanwhile Miss Violette is once again haulin boxes of decorationz out of da
'porter... shanrock shaped balloons, green and white crepe for the wallz,
green tableclothes with white shamrocks, green and white shamrock shaped
pillows fur the kitty comfortable tables and... another load of great fud,
This was easy, all of the traditional kitty stuff, plus, corned beats and
freshly grilled nip, sourcream,chive and nip boiled potatoes, roasted lamb
stew with a hint of green mint jelly...

Miss Vioelette

the small black kitty boy with a short tail pops out of the teleporter,
a bouquet of flowers in his mouth

blush Oh, mineownseff! Youz shouldn't hab, bootiful miss OEJ! You iz
going to spoil mineownself!

Here, deze flowerz is fur you. I figgered bootiful flowers belongded wif
a bootiful gurlcat.

Hows about we'z helps out Miss Violette and Miss Dyna and efurryudder
kitty and put up sum of deze decorations, den maybe get a snack, den
maybe do some more danzin? In fakt, we cud put on sum moosic right now
to help us put up de decorations. What kind of moosic wud you like fur
me to put on the CeeDee player?

STTom

Old March 5th 04, 10:31 PM
Dan M

TV blushes deeply atta compleement, punches da buttonz anna they appear
outside of the same pawti plaz dat dyna picked out fur da ofur stuzz... Here
we is.. Letz go in anna se whatz goin on. TV, holding da door

That's a good idea!

Hihi, Dyna and OEJ and Miss Violette and ShortyTom and Amelia and
Fluffybutt and Sammy. Here, let TV and I help with those decorations.
And I have some corned beast cooling back at the hoomins house, I'll
have it sent over as soon as it's cool enough to eat.

And I also have a few gallons of green-colored nip beer and nip wine and
nip tea that I'll have sent over too.

Cleopatra