Beginning the ST. PAWtwick's PAWTI!!!

Old March 7th 04, 03:45 AM
Miss Violette

Duz notted worri bout me bein hihi up, I isa very goodgood att up, OEJ puts
all the crepey pawper up anna its looks very festive indeed...

Look at all of that great food, you kittens have done a wonderful job of
arranging things...

Trudi, help with that wine, the kittens aren't quite old enough to do that
unsupervised, Miss Violette, the conservative,

OK I willz watch dem, lookat dat beast... MMMMM, dat sure lookz good!!!
Trudi, droolin already
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
I isa like soft, I likez any music atta all,We can put your cookie, nip
sprinkles on top see?, ofur here onna dis table anna der isa vase onna

dis
table fur mine flowerz... They put their thingz inna descrete corner

table
anna go to hep Dyna anna Miss Violette...

Hi OEJ and STT, OEJ climb up hihi anna tape this crep up, let it swag

down
so we can put those lovely shamrocks dyna bout on the curves, STT you

blow
up these ballons and let them go... Miss Violettes nose twitches and...

And
if you don't mind open a couple bottles of the nip wine over there so it

can
breathe and be ready to drink when somecats want it... Miss Violette,...

Just then The porter twinkles and Tiger and his ladycat open the door

anna
walk out, holding hands... Tiger spies a table in a corner that is just

as
discrete as the one OEJ and STT have... We isa here anna readi ta

pawti...
Tiger... still looking and blushing

Das a furry gud idearment, OEJ. Be careful going up high - I wudn't want
such a bootiful kitty as yourownself to get hurt! We haz tanks of
heeliumum gas again, so I'z can fill up lots and lotz of balloons.

STTom

while STTom is filling balloons, Tabitha and Samuel kittens go over and
open the bottles of nip wine, put the nip beer in the cooler, and
start to arrange the goodies on the food table. While they're arranging
things, Amelia twinkles through the porter pulling Cleopatra's big
serving platter loaded up with mounds of corned beast

Old March 7th 04, 03:47 AM
Miss Violette

I thinkz alla da ballonz isa Done, it was fun workin wif you STT, I isa glad
you anna mine sisfur isa gettin along so well, letz go anna dance ifin dem
girlcats isa done wif dem dekoratin thingys, TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
TV sets about hepin da boy cats blow up and release ballonz... TV waves

at
Lillith and her family...

He thinks, a bootiful girlcat that has akss ta corned beast... Life jus

duz
notted get anybetter dan dis...

While TV blows up balloons, Cleopatra joins the other girlkitties in
putting up the streamers and shamrocks. While she works she purrs
loudly, thinking about her handsome winkwink

Old March 7th 04, 03:49 AM
Miss Violette

Lets go fur it, and they twirl away... I know Dyna likes line dancing, so
she will like a three way jig I am sure, Miss Violette
MouseCat wrote in message
*blush* sure but only if Dyna says its ok, Miss Violette, mindful of her
friend's feelings because she knows what its like to lose a speckal

friend

Since she has given her approval, let's maybe danz a jog. Dat ought to
be lotz of fun. And when miz Dyna finishes her decoratingk maybe she cud
join us an wez cud danz a 3-way jig.

MCat

Old March 7th 04, 03:51 AM
Miss Violette

Wy thank you, I attribute it to the fact that soft listens to a lot of
different music, and my time in the out meant I became very agile, You are a
very good dancer also, Miss Violette, having a nice time with all of her
friends
MouseCat wrote in message
Miss Violette holds out her paw to the boy cat and away they go... Misss
Violette

You iz a furry gudgud danzer, Miss Violette!

MCat

Old March 7th 04, 04:09 AM
Miss Violette

I like the way you think, Miss Violette
Amelia T Cat wrote in message
while STTom is filling balloons, Tabitha and Samuel kittens go over and
open the bottles of nip wine, put the nip beer in the cooler, and start
to arrange the goodies on the food table. While they're arranging
things, Amelia twinkles through the porter pulling Cleopatra's big
serving platter loaded up with mounds of corned beast

grumbling under her breathWhy did I ever agree to be Cleo's cargo
donkey? This stuff is heavy./grumbling

Whew! This is a LOT of corned beast! And I have even more goodies to

come...

the big tortie girls steps back into the teleporter and disappears,
then reappears with a twinkle a few moments later

That previous load of goodies was from Cleopatra. This is from my
private stash - nip muffins, bagels with nip cheese spread, salmon
sliced so thin you can see through it, great big salmon steaks, tuna
steaks, and lots and lots of flaked tuna and premium canned kitty foods
and kibble and nip sauce to put on top of anything else.

And I even brought along some cheese to feed to the dancing mice to keep
their strength up until its time for their final (and I do mean FINAL)
dance.

Amelia T Cat

Old March 9th 04, 07:13 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violate looks around, sees that all of the decorations are up, kittens
and cats are dancing to the energetic music... Some cats are paired off in
discrete corners, eating the lovely buffet food, sneaking the occasional
smurgle or whisker lick... There are even a few older cats taking a nap on
some of the larger shamrock shaped pillows... Miss Violette goes and pours
herself a cup of steaming nip that is tinted darker green than usual and
finds a cushion to curl up on and think of her winkwink and his hoomanz and
wonder if they are OK and if she will see him or his family at this parti...
Miss Violette, napping contentedly
Miss Violette wrote in message
Glad you are all here, Miss Violette greeting her friends
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
Meow, efurrykitty! We'ze here! Me and mine Very Special Furriend,

Boogie
The Harpurr Cat!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Soft stupidly emailed her TV's response to The other hooman instead of
putting it here where it belongs, So I decided she should start the

new
thread with it/ Miss Violette

OK letz goo, TV openz porter and sets coordinates to start a new

thread,
doez you wanna stay atta same plaze in neworleanz since alla cds isa

der?
TV pawsin ta see what the mostest beautiful silvercat wuuld likta

duz??
Old March 11th 04, 11:52 PM
Mary Lu

[...]

My dear Miss Violette,
Mother has been busy earning tunas and so has not had time to serve as
my secretary. We have all been well, except for Raphael who had three
teeth removed, an abcess taken care of, and his teeth cleaned.
We will teleport to the St Patrick's Party on Sunday, if that is
acceptable to you. Mother has her own party to attend with other
humans, so we can 'party hearty'.
Miss Violette, I hope you will like the green corsage which I am
bringing you and the long string of green beads---these are essential
for St Patrick's Day here in New Orleans.
Please enjoy your green 'nip and your plush cushion.
Your special friend, Sailor Baylor Brown

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old March 12th 04, 04:47 AM
Miss Violette

I will be here waiting for you... I hope your brother is well enough to
attend, I will make some special soft tuna pate so he won't have to chew so
hard. Miss Violette, anticipating...

She looks around and changes the cushion she was taking her nap on for a
larger "two cat" sized cushion that is even more plush than her original
one... She thinks, That flower will look good with my green gown... She gets
more tea and settles down to wait...
om...

Old March 15th 04, 08:53 PM
ShortTail Tom

My goodness, miss OEJ, you'z bootifulness just has had me entranzed! Iz
was sitting here admiring your bootifulness and when I next looked up da
room was full of kitties! I'z am just not accustomed to being in the
presence of such a loverly girlcat.

Would youz like to danz again for a liddle bit?

STTom