Beginning the ST. PAWtwick's PAWTI!!!

Old March 16th 04, 05:19 PM
MouseCat

Miss Violette holds out her paw to the boy cat and away they go... Misss
Violette

You iz a furry gudgud danzer, Miss Violette!

MCat

Boy, Miz Violette, we'z been danzing fur a long time! Let's sit down on
one ob doze nice, soft cushions ober dere. Miz Dyna cat, would you care
to join us? If you two purty girlcats wants to get comfy I'll go put
togedder a platter of food and a bottle of nip wine and a picher of nip
tea fur de tree of usz.

MCat

Old March 17th 04, 02:39 AM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Miss Violette holds out her paw to the boy cat and away they go...

Misss
Violette

You iz a furry gudgud danzer, Miss Violette!

MCat

Boy, Miz Violette, we'z been danzing fur a long time! Let's sit down on
one ob doze nice, soft cushions ober dere. Miz Dyna cat, would you care

to join us? If you two purty girlcats wants to get comfy I'll go put
togedder a platter of food and a bottle of nip wine and a picher of nip
tea fur de tree of usz.

MCat

Wy tank yu, I tawt yud neffurr azk!
to Mz Violette, in a wizpurr Izunt he k-yuoot?

Dyna, glad to see Meowz Kat bak

Old March 17th 04, 11:50 AM
Miss Violette

*whispers* He is very cute and a great dancer, I think you should have a
date with him if he asks* Miss Violette winks at Dyna as he returns...

Old March 17th 04, 11:45 PM
Sylvia M.

Uh Huh...blushgiggle
Dyna,batting hur eeyz az MC returnz wiff sum playtz an glazzez..,