Is anycat there?

Old September 10th 04, 07:59 AM
Miss Violette

Default Is anycat there?

soft sayz der is no postz so we is hopin youcatz isa juz buzy anna dat our
surfur isn't broked, TV anna OEJ, still nipped furm derown purrday

Old September 10th 04, 08:00 AM
Miss Violette

ok dis one comed fru so you isa buzy, TVV anna OEJ, wandering off to see if
der is any nip left...

Old September 10th 04, 02:09 PM
S.M. Serba

Wee gottz yur messug jes fine. Yer surfer iz nottid broked.

--
Missey, Mandy and Sam III
The Karamel Koloured Kat Kollection

Old September 10th 04, 03:28 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Miss Violette wrote:
soft sayz der is no postz so we is hopin youcatz isa juz buzy anna
dat our surfur isn't broked, TV anna OEJ, still nipped furm derown
purrday

Hihi futur sisfur-in-law,

I'ze heer, waiting to see what's doink with da cat-o-lympikz. Maybe
Tiger ann I will go fur a ride while we'ze waitink...
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 10th 04, 05:10 PM
Miss Violette

thank yourownsefs, TV anna OEJ
t.cable.rogers.com...

Old September 10th 04, 07:07 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
soft sayz der is no postz so we is hopin youcatz isa juz buzy anna dat our
surfur isn't broked, TV anna OEJ, still nipped furm derown purrday

Yep, we is here! Just sorta waiting around to see what efurryone is
doin. And finking about what eventz I'z might to enter, and if dear miss
OEJ might be innerested in entering any of da team events wif me.

STTom
Old September 10th 04, 07:08 PM
MouseCat

Miss Violette wrote:

soft sayz der is no postz so we is hopin youcatz isa juz buzy anna dat our
surfur isn't broked, TV anna OEJ, still nipped furm derown purrday

I'm here as well. Just wandering around inspecting the various venues.
The one where they wind around the feet of a human trying for maximum
effect looks rather elaborate!

MCat
Old September 10th 04, 11:13 PM
Boogie's Mom

HiHiHi. Mineownmeenmom has been furry buzzy dis week, so we hasnt posted
much, but its da weekend now!

Boogie da HarpurrCat

Old September 11th 04, 04:57 AM
Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
soft sayz der is no postz so we is hopin youcatz isa juz buzy anna dat our
surfur isn't broked, TV anna OEJ, still nipped furm derown purrday

We iz heer, too. We wuz afrayed efurrykittee else had gottin tired ub all
dat crospostid stufz an went away.

Meowmie had a fren ober last weekend. (Dis fren iz wun ub da fyoo dat I haz
let pet me.) Da fren startid callin me Left-Eye, like da famus singer,
becuz I only haz my left eye left. I wunder if loozin my rite eye increesed
my mewsical talent? Mebbe I will sing at da Cat-o-limpik clozin
serrymonies. Whut iz efurrykittee's faborite songz?

[Rebecca start practicing her scales]
mew-ah mew-ay mew-ee mew-oh mew-oo
--
Rebecca

Old September 11th 04, 05:48 AM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 03:57:10 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
soft sayz der is no postz so we is hopin youcatz isa juz buzy anna dat our
surfur isn't broked, TV anna OEJ, still nipped furm derown purrday

We iz heer, too. We wuz afrayed efurrykittee else had gottin tired ub all
dat crospostid stufz an went away.

Meowmie had a fren ober last weekend. (Dis fren iz wun ub da fyoo dat I haz
let pet me.) Da fren startid callin me Left-Eye, like da famus singer,
becuz I only haz my left eye left. I wunder if loozin my rite eye increesed
my mewsical talent? Mebbe I will sing at da Cat-o-limpik clozin
serrymonies. Whut iz efurrykittee's faborite songz?

[Rebecca start practicing her scales]
mew-ah mew-ay mew-ee mew-oh mew-oo

Favorite song: "Alley Cat"