Best wet food for keeping cystitis away?

Old September 15th 03, 12:42 AM
Karen M.

GAUBSTER2 wrote:

Wellness certainly does do feeding trials. And I quote:

"Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control
Officials procedures substantiate that Wellness Super5mix Adult Cat Food
provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages."

This would have been quite easy to check up on before making false
statements.

They don't do it on ALL of their products. The problem w/ what you quote above
is the "all life stages" part. You are feeding your adult and senior cats
KITTEN FOOD. That isn't the best nutrient profile you can feed to non-kittens.
Managing risk factors is what nutrition is all about.

*All* their products? They don't make that many! LOL! Every product of
theirs I've boughten has that same statement. If did trials on a
different formulation, say their senior vs. their regular, they wouldn't
be able to put the above statement on the bag. I am not feeding my cats
*kitten* food. I'm feeding them *cat* food. If you choose not to feed
your cats Wellness, that's fine by me. But don't denigrate a product you
know nothing about. End of story.

Here we go again. Colgate doesn't do animal testing on their products.

Why

slander them?

Bull****. Yes they do. Call the company and ask them yourself.

Prove it. I maintain that they don't, because that's the truth. PETA even
begrudingly admits that Colgate is okay.

No, they don't. Check their website, Einstein. They keep their lists
very up to date.

Old September 15th 03, 12:43 AM
Karen M.

I just had to double check myself. Why don't you?

GAUBSTER2 wrote:

You certainly are not. You're not on their general "does not test" list,
nor are you on their list of pet food companies that don't test. So
*you* "come off it". You and old Gaubster need to start checkin' yer
facts before you post.

Karen, obviously you have a bone to pick w/ certain people. You don't think
that Crane would know what he is talking about? Go to PETA's website yourself
if you aren't sure.