Whut IZ dey talkin' abowt?

Old January 29th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Whut IZ dey talkin' abowt?

smooch, smooch, smooch, smooch!
o my liddle gurl! u r sooooo purteee!
BK, who is kinda breethless hisownself

Old January 30th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hey, dat sownds like ower kinda Saint.

Meowmie din't spersifically want a condo, but when THIS condo came
available it has sum pertickler attributs she likes. It is yew-nique.
It is in THE PURRFECT PLACE. It iz a industrial loft rebuild ov an
owld distillery barrel factery.

It iz, in fact, mor 'spensive den lots of single howzes wud be, but
mozt of de single howzes 'roun whar we wants tu lif wud need much much
werk tu be as nize as de loft she wants. Meowmie alzo ses, she nos dat
neiffer she nor de guy-humin are de types uv peeple tu want tu cut
grass, an' cleen gutters, an' shuffle snow, an dat fur de way dey want
tu lif, dey wud du nutthin but fite 'bout dat stuff.

I'ze don' like it wen dey fite, so itz gud tu lif in plases dat gif
less reesin tu fite.

She tole' me she has plans fur a twenny feets high cat tree, iffn'
we'ze lif in dis loft. Yews gotta lyke dat!

An, she sez de noos is bedder - de agint-person talked tu de
purresident of de condo, hoo she sed was a nize humin hoo wuz surprised
ennywun wud bodder tu ask if dey cud haf three kitties. he asked fur
Meowma tu send mayle, whut she did, and he will anser soon becuz de
agind tole him we'ze haf tu finish buyin' de plase by Friday.

Pleese keep toes crossed an' send purrs, I rilly wants a twenny fut
high cat tree....

Blue, reel estate manager.

Old January 30th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

FurrsomeThreesome wrote:
[...]

WOW, Blue! tweny feets hi!! Wow, this liddle hows, as Mollie ANne
kalls it, doezent efun haf enney playce we cud put 1. I misses that
part uf not bein outdoors enneeemore!
Yur fren, 'Tonio PS wez all purrin!!

Old January 30th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

oh my, her hafa drink of diz nize nip tea, Trudi, so veri happi
oups.com...

Old January 30th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pleese keep toes crossed an' send purrs, I rilly wants a twenny fut
high cat tree....

Blue, reel estate manager.

Wow! Dats a BIGBIG cat tree! All of usses in Highland will be purrin fur
it to work out da way your Meowmie wants. Efen Shorty and Cali, da outside
kitties, will join us in purrin.

Once it all works out an you gitz mofed into your new compartment and getz
your bigbigbig cat tree mebbe youz could haf a party fur da Community to
come and play on yourz cat tree.

Harri Roadcat