Da Gruumeeng Ladee

Old April 15th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Da Gruumeeng Ladee

It iz getting warm an prittee in da OUTS. Wee can heer da birdeez an
see da flowurz an da leefs on da treez. Sew wee gnow dat soon da
gruumeeng ladee will com offer an hepp uz wiff r hairdooz four da
spring. Meowmiee Micki use too do it an still hepz ussez sumtimez
butted now da niz ladee cumz effery yeer to giff uss a wunc-offer.
Effun my dottir Missy getsez sum hep, aldo Uncl Bill haz too hol her
tite so she don't massacur da nise ladee. Sew wee wuz finkin.

Wut if sum uv USSEZ held onto Uncl Bill an da nise gruumee ladee
cutted hizown hare. wuden't dat bee nise?

--
Maggy May ann WooToo
Old April 15th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Iffin u needz som helpz, there will be 2 of uzens who wud kome anna help
hold unkle Bill. Willow thinking a spring hair cut wouldn't be a bad idea.

Old April 15th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:06:11 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

It iz getting warm an prittee in da OUTS. Wee can heer da birdeez an
see da flowurz an da leefs on da treez. Sew wee gnow dat soon da
gruumeeng ladee will com offer an hepp uz wiff r hairdooz four da
spring. Meowmiee Micki use too do it an still hepz ussez sumtimez
butted now da niz ladee cumz effery yeer to giff uss a wunc-offer.
Effun my dottir Missy getsez sum hep, aldo Uncl Bill haz too hol her
tite so she don't massacur da nise ladee. Sew wee wuz finkin.

Wut if sum uv USSEZ held onto Uncl Bill an da nise gruumee ladee
cutted hizown hare. wuden't dat bee nise?

Mebbe we could turn it into a group fing. I could bring mine Paw an mebbe
da gruumeeng lady could cut off hims face furs. I duznt like hims face
furs.

Tabitha

Old April 15th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

I'ze just kitten used tu dictating to Fred what tu post. Diana used to
take care uv all dat fur usses, but I wuz wondering what wood we kall
Furry if'n he got hisownselfs face furrz trimmd. We kudn't kall
hisownself "furry" enny more, kud we?

Cinnamon, fur hisownself. (Missing Ryan & Diana.)

On Tuesday 15 April 2008 12:05, Stormmee wrote:

[...]

Regards,
Fred
http://www.fredwilliams.ca/thesecretofmoney.html
Old April 15th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Mebbe we could turn it into a group fing. I could bring mine Paw an mebbe
da gruumeeng lady could cut off hims face furs. I duznt like hims face
furs.

Tabitha

Relax, Fluffybutt, Paw needs him's face furz. Harri and I like pulling on
dems when him is trying to read or to sleep.

Sammy
Old April 15th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Tuesday 15 April 2008 13:15, Samuel Redcat wrote:

Mebbe we could turn it into a group fing. I could bring mine Paw an
mebbe da gruumeeng lady could cut off hims face furs. I duznt like
hims face furs.

Tabitha

Relax, Fluffybutt, Paw needs him's face furz. Harri and I like pulling
on dems when him is trying to read or to sleep.

Sammy

Well that settles it, doezn't it?! He must keep dem now!

Cinnamon

Old April 15th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

himz willz purbabli alwaz be kalled furry kuz himz haz lotsa head furz, anna
himz hasa mustach anna him shafed it onli one time, soft kuldint stop hisef
kaz he wuz gowinta 'laska fur da govermint... her sayed nefur agin kuld hims
shafe it kus him luked way too young, Trudi

Old April 15th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 15, 2:52*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
himz willz purbabli alwaz be kalled furry kuz himz haz lotsa head furz, anna
himz hasa mustach anna him shafed it onli one time, soft kuldint stop hisef
kaz he wuz gowinta 'laska fur da govermint... her sayed nefur agin kuld hims
shafe it kus him luked way too young, Trudi

OOOOH, mebbe Uncl Bill will wanna look yung, cuz he is furry, furry
ol. He iss oller dan treez.

WooToo

Hee iz oller dan sum mountunz.

Missy