Da Gruumeeng Ladee

Old April 15th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Da Gruumeeng Ladee

hims furry i meanz iz owlder dan soft but her iz gettin purti owlde
herownself, Trudi
Will in New Haven wrote in message
On Apr 15, 2:52 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
himz willz purbabli alwaz be kalled furry kuz himz haz lotsa head furz,

anna
himz hasa mustach anna him shafed it onli one time, soft kuldint stop

hisef
kaz he wuz gowinta 'laska fur da govermint... her sayed nefur agin kuld

hims
shafe it kus him luked way too young, Trudi

OOOOH, mebbe Uncl Bill will wanna look yung, cuz he is furry, furry
ol. He iss oller dan treez.

WooToo

Hee iz oller dan sum mountunz.

Missy

Hee is effun oller dan Iyam.

Maggy May

--

Fred Williams wrote in message

I'ze just kitten used tu dictating to Fred what tu post. Diana

used to
take care uv all dat fur usses, but I wuz wondering what wood we kall
Furry if'n he got hisownselfs face furrz trimmd. We kudn't kall
hisownself "furry" enny more, kud we?

Cinnamon, fur hisownself. (Missing Ryan & Diana.)

On Tuesday 15 April 2008 12:05, Stormmee wrote:

OHHHH i likez furry'z face furz, sinze dem iz der itz ezr ta wak himz
uup Stormmee
Tabitha Fluffytail wrote in message
news On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:06:11 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

It iz getting warm an prittee in da OUTS. Wee can heer da birdeez
an see da flowurz an da leefs on da treez. Sew wee gnow dat soon da
gruumeeng ladee will com offer an hepp uz wiff r hairdooz four da
spring. Meowmiee Micki use too do it an still hepz ussez sumtimez
butted now da niz ladee cumz effery yeer to giff uss a wunc-offer.
Effun my dottir Missy getsez sum hep, aldo Uncl Bill haz too hol
her tite so she don't massacur da nise ladee. Sew wee wuz finkin.

Wut if sum uv USSEZ held onto Uncl Bill an da nise gruumee ladee
cutted hizown hare. wuden't dat bee nise?

Mebbe we could turn it into a group fing. I could bring mine Paw an
mebbe da gruumeeng lady could cut off hims face furs. I duznt like
hims face furs.

Tabitha

--
Regards,
Fred

Old April 15th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

People suaded da gramby to keep her hair colored cause it made herself look
younger. Maybe dat works for men humans at do too. You kno, kitted her
hairs and furs. Koru some menhooomanz don have hair of much furz and dem
still lukz ok. Piglet trying to figure people out, gives up and has a nap.

Old April 15th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:17:41 -0500, Granby wrote:

People suaded da gramby to keep her hair colored cause it made herself look
younger. Maybe dat works for men humans at do too. You kno, kitted her
hairs and furs. Koru some menhooomanz don have hair of much furz and dem
still lukz ok. Piglet trying to figure people out, gives up and has a nap.

Dats anuffur reason why Paw needs to keep his facefurz. Da hair on him's
head is mostly grey (at least da ones dat hasn't falled out yet). Hims
facefurs is da only furs dat is still red. And of course we all know dat
red is da purrtiest color for furz.

Samuel Redcat
Old April 16th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Ize nefur seen face furreez on a hooman. Meowmie gits her head kurls
cut sumtymes but she duzn't hav any face furz. Ize not furry at all.
Ize just a smooth blak cat. Hav yew efur groomed thuh face furz? Wot
do they taste like?

Little Kitty

On Apr 15, 10:06�am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
It iz getting warm an prittee in da OUTS. Wee can heer da birdeez an
see da flowurz an da leefs on da treez. Sew wee gnow dat soon da
gruumeeng ladee will com offer an hepp uz wiff r hairdooz four da
spring. Meowmiee Micki use too do it an still hepz ussez sumtimez
butted now da niz ladee cumz effery yeer to giff uss a wunc-offer.
Effun my dottir Missy getsez sum hep, aldo Uncl Bill haz too hol her
tite so she don't massacur da nise ladee. Sew wee wuz finkin.

Wut if sum uv USSEZ held onto Uncl Bill an da nise gruumee ladee
cutted hizown hare. wuden't dat bee nise?

--
Maggy May ann WooToo

Old April 16th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 15, 5:30 pm, Samuel Redcat wrote:
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:17:41 -0500, Granby wrote:
People suaded da gramby to keep her hair colored cause it made herself look
younger. Maybe dat works for men humans at do too. You kno, kitted her
hairs and furs. Koru some menhooomanz don have hair of much furz and dem
still lukz ok. Piglet trying to figure people out, gives up and has a nap.

Dats anuffur reason why Paw needs to keep his facefurz. Da hair on him's
head is mostly grey (at least da ones dat hasn't falled out yet). Hims
facefurs is da only furs dat is still red. And of course we all know dat
red is da purrtiest color for furz.

All edumakated hoomins an kitteez gnow dat. Othur cullers iss nise
four vurietee butted red iz da bestest.

--
Sunrise
Old April 16th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

faze furz iz gudta grumz, when i wuza babykat i sleeped nezt ta furryz faze
anna it wuz almozt like hafin mine momcat, Stormmee

Old April 16th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 15, 10:28 pm, Little Kitty wrote:
Ize nefur seen face furreez on a hooman. Meowmie gits her head kurls
cut sumtymes but she duzn't hav any face furz. Ize not furry at all.
Ize just a smooth blak cat. Hav yew efur groomed thuh face furz? Wot
do they taste like?

I grum Uncl Bill'z face furz at nite four him. Dey tase reel cleen
butted a widdle wike sope becuz hee jus footted da wottermonster befor
bed.

--
WooToo
Cuddleseep is speshul

Old April 16th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:28:23 -0700, Little Kitty wrote:

Ize nefur seen face furreez on a hooman. Meowmie gits her head kurls
cut sumtymes but she duzn't hav any face furz. Ize not furry at all.
Ize just a smooth blak cat. Hav yew efur groomed thuh face furz? Wot
do they taste like?

Da face-furz right unner da nose is da bestest to groom. If you grab dem
between yourown teef and pull hard, da hoomin squeals wif delight.

Sammy
Old April 16th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

All edumakated hoomins an kitteez gnow dat. Othur cullers iss nise
four vurietee butted red iz da bestest.

But of corse!

Harri Redcat Roadcat