Good tuna news,

Old March 27th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

Default Good tuna news,

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:45:31 -0300, Fred
wrote:

Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications. They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. It looks good. I think yor purrs have
been workin. Fangu furry much.

I hope it works out for you.

Times are very bad for so many people

Gandalf
Old March 27th 09, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

"Gandalf" On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:45:31 -0300, Fred
wrote:

Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications. They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. It looks good. I think yor purrs have
been workin. Fangu furry much.

I hope it works out for you.

Times are very bad for so many people

Gandalf

PUUUUUUURS for dem awl
Luffs n gud luk Unka Fred
Hihi Unka Gandalf, haows Kenzie fealing?
nosepoinks
Mosey
Mosey

Old March 27th 09, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

wrote:

Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications.
They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an
interview. It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets
and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. It looks good. I think yor purrs have
been workin. Fangu furry much.

I hope it works out for you.

Times are very bad for so many people

Gandalf

PUUUUUUURS for dem awl
Luffs n gud luk Unka Fred
Hihi Unka Gandalf, haows Kenzie fealing?
nosepoinks
Mosey
Mosey

Fangu Mosey. It's werkin. I got 80% on my test, (65% was a pass),
and many uv da questions were about Window$ XP and VISTA which I have
nevver used. (I run linux since Window$ 98). So I've cleared the
first steps and have an interview soon. It looks very good and I
think I can do well at this.
With the economy the way it is, I am happy with the way things seem
to be turning out. Keep your paws crossed for me.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old March 27th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

wrote:

[...]

Paws crosst ana talez linkt, Unca Fred! We is purrrrrin ar bestist
tuna purrz fur yew!
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old March 28th 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

wrote:

[...]

Done, paws n toez crossed and loud purrs hedded yer way.
Peece
Mosey

Old March 28th 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

[...]

I haff neffurr stopt, unka Fred.
Juzt leemme kno wen tu uncross mine pawz an shtart wawkin nurrmullee
uhgin..
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 28th 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

[...]

Yew mayke me waff sew hard sumtyes Pitô.ônya ...
Mosey

Old March 28th 09, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

wrote:

[...]

Weez crosimg paws and purrrring for you. TuTu

Old March 28th 09, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

[...]

Yes I will. My interview is tuuzday and I should know after that.