Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Old September 8th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 02:18:05 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Eksilent, Anaïs. Maybe Fluffykitz can whip up sum Catalian-type fudz.

Rebecca

I'll bet dat you gize can! Dis shud be delicious, an dem feral
kitties wood like it too!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/7/2006 11:06:16 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old September 8th 06, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 02:18:05 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Eksilent, Anaïs. Maybe Fluffykitz can whip up sum Catalian-type
fudz.

Rebecca

I'll bet dat you gize can! Dis shud be delicious, an dem feral
kitties wood like it too!

Sketty an meetbawlz kownt. An Spahmonee Mice kreem, ov korze.
--
Pitö.önya

Old September 8th 06, 08:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Lezz furrmul? Lyke togaz?
Meowmee hasza hot pynk sheet dat hurr duzent yuze, kuz it gabe hur
nitemayerz, whateffurr doze ar. We kud mayke lotza togaz an sell dem
in da Booteek. An sandulz tuu. Wud Sunnydance model dem?
--
Pitö.önya, shartin tu tink

Rebecca wrote:
Uv corse we haz to hab da Jellicle Ball, no matter whut. Sundance an
me will do whutever iz needed to hewp. Evin if we haz to hav a less
furmal event, we haz to hab sumfing to onner the departid kitteez.

Rebecca

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Effuryone,

Ize don't knowz if weze going to have a Jellicle Ball this year,
what with various mishaps and some major health problems furs and
hoomins have been having, but if we are, youze need to know that the
full moon in October is on October 6th - less then a month away.

Puddi Cat
(Who just looked up the date)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 8th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th??? - Summary

Good, it's settled (breathing a big big sigh of relief). To summarize:

Time - October 6th
Location - the Coloseum in Rome (an excellent idea Mme Anais)
Caterers - Fluffykitz working with whatever staff weze can get

List of Honorees - Ize finks weze going to need an update of the honorees.
Ize going to go to the Wall of Remembrence and list those honorees posted
there, and Ize will post it here for youze to update. Ize dont want to
miss one honoree ifn Ize can help it.

As Mietze's Mom has had terrible health problems Ize don't know ifn the
Wall has been updated or not or whether Mietze will be able to do the
presentation. Ize will ask her and ifn Ize can do most of the work for her,
maybe she can. Shez doez such a gud gud job. If not, Ize will present the
names in a Mietze format ifn thatz okay with all of you. Mind you, if
someone else would like to be the presenter, Ize would be absolutely
delighted!

Decorations - There are many artistic cats in the group and Ize will leave
this to youze capable paws.

Music - Again, therez many musical cats amongst youze and I'm sure youze can
handle effurything purrfectly.

Fang you effuryone. It really sounds like this ourz, Eleventh Annual
Jellicle Ball will be a success!

Puddi Cat

Old September 8th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

That sounds gud Pitö.önya. Ize luks good in hot pynk and would love to get
a toga and sanduls from the Booteek.

Puddi Cat
(liking the look)

Old September 8th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

The following are the List of Honorees as indicated by Mietze's Wall of
Remembrence for 2006. Please let me know of any additions/changes.

Fangu.

Puddi Cat

Elektra, House of Babcock
Homer, House of Baldwin
Booger, House of Bedford
Lady Panda of Toes, House of Botari
Sunshine, House of Braun

Leo, House of Conforti
Max, House of Conforti
Collins, House of Faison
Rickey, House of Golumb
Dierdre, House of Gittel

Capt. Midnight, House of Hanoka
Ashley, House of Haught
Freida, House of Heather
Sam, House of Kaslow
Alladin, House of Kitchen & Backman

Natasha, House of Kitchen & Backman
Junior, House of Koster
Pepsi, House of Newfield
Longfellow, House of Patty & Stephens
Betsy, House of Perkins

Huey Lewis, House of Rennie
Pumpkin, House of Sanders
LaRRy, House of Scaldini-Klimm
Suki, House of Schmidt-Roberts
Oprah Anne, House of Terrell

Duncan, House of Verkerk
Q, House of Watson
Emma, House of Wikler-Cook
Golda, House of Wikler-Cook
Juniper, House of Wikler-Cook

Nimbus Cloud, House of Wikler-Cook
Petunia, House of Wikler-Cook
Tonka, House of Wikler-Cook
Pie House of Zmiewski

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 8th 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I wud model dem if yoo wud like me too, Sweetee. I iznt shur how da pink
wud luk wif myown oring furz, but it iz da job uv a model to werk wif
whutever da client wantz.

Sundance

Old September 8th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:25:13 GMT, Ray or Fran's nimble, little paws
typed:

The following are the List of Honorees as indicated by Mietze's Wall of
Remembrence for 2006. Please let me know of any additions/changes.

Fangu.

Puddi Cat

Miss Violet, House of Asher is missing...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/8/2006 12:55:45 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old September 8th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:25:13 +0000, Ray or Fran wrote:

The following are the List of Honorees as indicated by Mietze's Wall of
Remembrence for 2006. Please let me know of any additions/changes.

Fangu.

Puddi Cat

Fangu fur maintaining de list, Puddi Cat. I have one addition for you:
Mr. Scruffles, house of Farrington