How do I find a good vet?

Old August 29th 04, 03:08 AM
Sylvia M.

"Cory Scott" wrote in message
I need to find a good vet for my cat in Bellevue, WA (in or near 98008).
Does anyone have any advice on how to go about this? Or better yet, is
there anyone in Bellevue with a recommendation?

Cory

Hi Cory, I ent your post up to a friend in Belleview.
Here is her reply...hope it helps:

HI!

We live about ten minutes away from zip code 98008. Our daughter has
that zip code. Anyway, I have two suggestions. One is a general vet.,
but they are pretty good and not far from where she'll be. It is called
Aerowood Animal Hospital, phone # (425) 746-6557. Web site:
www.aerowoodanimalhospital.com

The other specializes in cats only and will probably be a little more
expensive. It is about twenty minutes from where she'll be. It is
called Cat Care Clinic, (425) 455-2273, Web site:
www.catcareclinicbellevue.com

Old August 29th 04, 03:47 AM
Cat Protector

I would check with the Better Business Bureau when getting a vet referral.
This way you know if they have had any complaints or problems.

"Sylvia M."

Old August 29th 04, 07:30 PM
Cat Protector

That's what I meant.

"Sylvia M." wrote in message
[...]

Update, Cinder & Rosie's visitors good news Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 23 September 26th 04 06:01 AM
"Good Boy" Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 14 February 7th 04 08:10 PM
good night, Gibs Lars Cat anecdotes 28 December 13th 03 11:35 AM
Good news here, too! (longish as usual) Karen Cat anecdotes 5 September 21st 03 09:41 PM