what should I do with this lovely cat?

Old November 18th 05, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default what should I do with this lovely cat?

jingong wrote:

I'll keep updating now and then.

does he do any tricks?

he's very handsome, he looks like a big cat!

im working behind my house today, emptying a small block building.
Its going to be a new home for a small feral colony that hangs around
(just stepped in for a sip of water)

Old November 18th 05, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

He really loves people. He would show his happiness to you without any
hesitation as long as you pat him or talk to him.
Snuggler...exactly. He enjoys sleepping on my laps or at least touching me
with his claws.
Now he is sleeping again after his breakfast.I can do some research on vet
online now.

"cybercat" ...

"jingong" wrote in message
Another pic.

http://tangwest.net/bbs/UploadFile/2...1189644811.jpg

Oh what a happy cat!! Don't you feel great? You saved him and
brought him in where he is safe. Does he like to be petted?
He looks like a snuggler. In this photo he does look more tan
or yellow than orange.

Old November 18th 05, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Welcome to world of cats!

Be prepared to find time just disappears as everything you intended to do in
a day gets puts back whilst you watch,play and get to know your new friend.

You won't be disappointed.

chas

Old November 18th 05, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Ah, it's wonderful to see him so happy and relaxed. He is a very lucky
cat to have found you.

Rhonda

Old November 18th 05, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article %xnff.449$dv.447@fed1read02, "jingong"
wrote:

Another pic.

http://tangwest.net/bbs/UploadFile/2...1189644811.jpg

Oh my god, what a beautiful big boy!!! How can anyone just abandon a
sweetheart like that?

Bless you for adopting him!!! He'll give you more joy than you imagine.

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g
Old November 18th 05, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article v5cff.373$dv.203@fed1read02, "jingong"
wrote:

I live in an apartment and one of my neighbor abandoned a cat when they
moved away. Now this cat is in my apartment. It's really a sweetie. But cat
is new to me, so I have no idea how to take care of him(I think it's a boy).
I fed him sausage and he did not eat much. Yes I prepare clean water in a
bowl and he drank some. Now I am going to buy something really for him. On
the list there are cat food and cat litter. I am not sure about
others....Anything else should I buy for him?

In case someone didn't mention it, you might have an old brush you don't
use, or buy a brush. He just looks like a guy who would LOVE being
brushed. He looks like such a big-hearted sweetie.

Old November 18th 05, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Juls" wrote :

In case someone didn't mention it, you might have an old brush you don't
use, or buy a brush. He just looks like a guy who would LOVE being
brushed. He looks like such a big-hearted sweetie.

An excellent suggestion! Good for bonding and building trust.

Old November 18th 05, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"jingong" wrote in message
He really loves people. He would show his happiness to you without any
hesitation as long as you pat him or talk to him.
Snuggler...exactly. He enjoys sleepping on my laps or at least touching me
with his claws.

You have found a total gem. Not all cats are that affectionate.

Now he is sleeping again after his breakfast.I can do some research on vet
online now.

You'll feel better once you get him checked out. I am so happy for the
two of you.

Old November 18th 05, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Very handsome!! I guess I would call him an orange tabby. What a nice cat.

"jingong" wrote in message
Thanks for your pointers.Yes I have two pictures of him posted. check it
out.
http://tangwest.net/bbs/UploadFile/2...1189123756.jpg

The forum is in Chinese...sorry for that. I posted them there because
that's where i used to go.

"jingong" wrote in message
I live in an apartment and one of my neighbor abandoned a cat when they
moved away. Now this cat is in my apartment. It's really a sweetie. But

cat
is new to me, so I have no idea how to take care of him(I think it's a

boy).
I fed him sausage and he did not eat much. Yes I prepare clean water in

bowl and he drank some. Now I am going to buy something really for him.
On
the list there are cat food and cat litter. I am not sure about
others....Anything else should I buy for him?

First, post a photo of him! Get him good canned cat food (first

ingredient
Meat,
not by products) and a good scoopable litter, dust free. A nice litter

box
and
scooper. A little brush so you can brush him. Bless you for taking him

in!
He
will surely be your heart's delight for years. (He will need some things
scratch,
too.)

Old November 18th 05, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

He is going to make you a lovely companion!

"jingong" дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:A7nff.448$dv.338@fed1read02...
Thanks for your pointers.Yes I have two pictures of him posted. check

it
out.
http://tangwest.net/bbs/UploadFile/2...1189123756.jpg

The forum is in Chinese...sorry for that. I posted them there because
that's where i used to go.

I'll keep updating now and then.

"cybercat"

"jingong" wrote in message
[...]

Lovely Day for the Kitty Walk Enclosure! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 9 May 30th 05 06:31 PM
Is it wrong to want another purebred? Brian Link Cat health & behaviour 473 April 8th 05 09:48 PM
Lovely Nap! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 January 16th 05 01:00 AM
Lovely TBird Cat anecdotes 20 October 2nd 04 03:49 AM
My lovely Lucy; the news is not good onlyThreeCats Cat community 28 October 23rd 03 03:07 PM