The Kissamouse Party

Old December 26th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default The Kissamouse Party

Fangu Toonya, we preciatez da gud wishez.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T and Harri sit thru da cerimonie and clap and meow loudly with the
rest
of the community.

O T takes Harri by the paw and leads her outside and they jump up on
the
swing by the big oak tree.

Ummm Harri, duz u fink dat it iz time we gotted winked? U knowz I
luffz
uselfz. We getz along realli gud and I finkz dat we shud be winked.
Whatcha fink. He sits rubbing her ear and purring to her as he waits
for an

Yes, I b'leef it is about time. I'z would luf to get winked to
yourownself.

Harri

Awww, datz grate!
Concatyulayshunz, O T and Harri !
I yam hapee furr yuz!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 26th 08, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Kan I say sumpthin?? at The Kissamouse Party

Mosey tinks onnna gwass n sez, deer frends, I mooved intew da community
about ate munths ugo n yew hab awl mayed me feal furry welcome n I got
inbited tew go onna foo adventures with yerselfes, n heer iz were I met mine
bootiful Tabifa Fluffytail
[he grabs Tabifa n gibs hur a reely comfy lovey snurkle], we got engaged
heer, got winked free munths ugo, moved intew diz bootiful hoam wen mine
Unkle Mutt went to The Bridge rite befur wast Kissamouse, I wented n spoke
at da Jellicle Ball, n I jest want tew fank yew awl fur bein my frendz n
iffen dere is innyyfing yew need at awl, jest tawk tew mee n I will see was
I kan doo fur yew. I wiv dis comunnity n hoap me n Tabitfa will bee heer fur
a wong tyme. Wee r sew happee.

Anna I uso wanted tew say dat we r gonna frow a Noo Yeers Eve party, n iffen
inny kitty or doggie wants tew come, yew r inbited. We'll hab sum nippy
gudiez, awl kindz uff fudz n we'll redexorate. Gonna leeve da lites n twee
up till Noo Yeers Day, if we're not tew tyred. Waffs.. Come inntyme after
free o clock, we kan jest hang out in the house n visit n sing n jest ring
in da noo yeer, dewss up iffen yoo wike, wee r gonna do dat. I gots funny
hats n bring yer kazoos wiff yew, n we gots noiseymaykers n awl da Noo Yeers
stuff...wow, I kant beleev ets gonna be 2009. Wooks at Tabitha...kan yew?
Iz umkay iffen yew wanna bring yer bitties, Pipps will keep a eye on dem, n
we'll have the purr room refreshed, effen we wanna do anothur groop purr
agin, fur a gooder noo yeer.
Anyhoooo, I jest wanted tew fank yew awl fur comin tew r party, weev been
habbin a wunnerful tyme, n I jest wuv awl uff yew yoo . Tabitha gives
Mosey a warm hug.
*Mosey takes the hanky out of his pocket, bloze hiz noze innit and starts
playing the next song...*

Old December 26th 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default Anti Heather gits Honored The Kissamouse Party

Anti Heather, I wantz to fanku personally fur being so good to kitties.
All of our HCs are known fur dere love an devotion to kitties, and you is
no exception. Da way dat you luf all da kitties dat you come across and
da extent to which you hepp dem out makes you a special hoomin.

Fangu.

Tabitha
Old December 26th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 15:08:36 -0800, Will in New Haven wrote:

A sled swoops down in the yard. It is pulled by d*ggies with little
antlers on their heads. The lead dog, a big black Lab, woofs hello to
Tabitha and Mosey as cats pile out of the sleigh: Wascal, Maggy May,
Sunrise, WooToo an Missy. They each have a bag of goodies and the sleigh
is piled high with pressies.

Dat's a furr impurresive sled. Would you doggies like to come inside
where it's warm, and have some doggies snacks an stuff? We'z got lots of
warm turkeybird if you like dat.

Tabitha
Old December 26th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Snowbawl fite The Kissamouse Party

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:44:25 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

We still gots to pitch sum greeblings...Ranger haz been fynding dem

Did you way to pitch greeblings? Okay!

[A large snowballs with tiny legs sticking sails over Mosey's head and
plops into a snow drift. A couple of wobbly, woozy snow greeblings dig
their way out of the drift and wobble off towards the forest.

As everybody watches the greeblings leave nobody notices Ranger
attempting a solo version of the routine he worked out last week with OT.
He has rolled a collection of snowballs and lined them up, then he plops
down on his back, works a snowball onto his hind legs, and bunny-kicks as
hard as he can. The snowball arcs up into the air and sails gracefully
towards Mosey. Mosey turns around just in time to see Ranger's snow ball
headed straight for him, then the snowball splashes into Mosey's face.
Ranger and Mosey both laugh hysterically, but Tabitha isn't pleased. She
pats together several snowballs and throws them towards Ranger. Every one
of her snowballs score a direct hit on Ranger.

Ranger dives for cover, yelling "Hey, take it easy! Dis is s'possed to be
fun!". Tabitha yells back "Don't be hitting mine wink in da face wif
snowballs!".]

Ranger
Old December 26th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:10:34 -0500, Adam wrote:

I hir.

Louise

Welcome to our home, Madame Purresident. We is deeply honored to have you
join us. Please, make yourself comfortable. We haf lots of goodies
inside, an lots of good stuffz to drink. Can I get you anyfing?

Da diplocats lounge is straight fru da howse. It's da big room wif two
fireplaces an lots of leather furniture.

Tabitha
Old December 26th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Fangu. Not need Sekrit Svc cats. NE1 thre10 me, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Hoo r dey den? Duz NE1 thre10 U?
Mosey

Thawt u invited dem. I thre10d by Fatcat & Orinj Cat, but I not skared!

"Lovable Louise"
Old December 26th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Latkes

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
These days almost everybody wants cooking made as easy as possible, if
they can't avoid it completely. When was the last time you had a
"homemade" cake that wasn't from a mix?

1980, a Mayonnaise cake that I'll give you the recipe if you want. It's
really simple and it's a major drool.

Yes, please! You can either post it here or email it to me (address
below -- that's "adam707"). My favorite from-scratch cake recipe is
"Cockeyed Cake" on pp. 91-92 in my "I Hate to Cook" paperback, a one-pan
9x9 chocolate cake with about five minutes prep time. Anyone
interested, email me.

Adam
--
Email: adam seven zero seven AT verizon DOT net
Old December 26th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Prefabricated Potato Pancakes

Gaaaaaaaakkkkkkk! Adam! How could you?

Ever notice those boxes of "potato pancake mix" in the supermarket? What
do you think they use?

These days almost everybody wants cooking made as easy as possible, if
they can't avoid it completely. When was the last time you had a
"homemade" cake that wasn't from a mix? I'd rather have everything made
from scratch too, but I just can't count on having all the fresh
ingredients on hand, AND having enough time and energy to bother,
especially when I'm just cooking for myself and hardly ever plan meals in
advance.

Adam

Hah hah! Last Saturday! I made the cranapple walnut cake from the old
Moosewood cook book for a get together on Sunday. The week before I made a
persimmnon pudding (a steamed cake) for when our neighbors came over to
decorate the tree. I've discovered if I mix the dry ingredients and grind
the nuts ahead of time it doesn't take so much time to do all at once. I'll
admit though I did make cornread and chili from mixes for Christmas Eve
dinner and will be making muffins from a mix Saturday or Sunday.

Stacey

Old December 26th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:

Anti Heather, I wantz to fanku personally fur being so good to
kitties. All of our HCs are known fur dere love an devotion to
kitties, and you is no exception. Da way dat you luf all da kitties
dat you come across and da extent to which you hepp dem out makes
you a special hoomin.

Fangu.

Tabitha

I can add to that fangu. I know that the Williams kitties will be
well cared for, possibly better than I have cared for them myself. I
love these cats as much as anyone could, but Heather knows more about
cats and Ryan hasn't been the same since he came home last time.
It's hard to sort out what might be missing heather and the other
kitties and what might be anger over my having abandoned them
previously, but clearly the house of Rennie is a safe haven for some
very lucky kitties.
The HC is well deserved. May Bast bless your house, Heather.

--
Peace,
Fred