PING: Susan M

Old August 13th 03, 05:37 PM
Susan M

Default PING: Susan M

Karen Chuplis wrote in message ...
How is Otis?

Karen

Hey Karen:

This Google thing is pretty weird. Sorry I missed your message until
now.

Otis is prowly and wants to go outside. He's also very affectionate
still, which I *really* like :-)

He's back on his prozac and doesn't seem very anxious, which is good.
I got him a harness and we're getting ready to re-install the
invisible fence, though this time in the backyard only. The problem
last time is that he could get up big speed and run accross the
property line with minimal impact. Now we have a much bigger backyard
that is completely fenced in. We should be able to string up the
invisible fence there and have the physical barrier as well as the
invisible barrier to stop him from escaping. The coyotes are going
crazy here. We've always had a few, but this is getting ridiculous.
Every night they seem to be by our fence - I talk to Otis and explain
to him why it is dangerous to be outside our yard. I don't think he
gets it.

I just love having back so much. He's a special one to me !!!!!

Thanks for asking Karen,

SM
Otis and Chester
Old August 13th 03, 05:40 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Susan M wrote:
property line with minimal impact. Now we have a much bigger backyard
that is completely fenced in. We should be able to string up the
invisible fence there and have the physical barrier as well as the
invisible barrier to stop him from escaping. The coyotes are going

What about something like this:
http://www.catfencein.com/

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Ping: Yowie Stacey Cat anecdotes 48 August 18th 03 11:47 PM
Ping: Grace SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 1 August 12th 03 04:20 PM