My Tribute

Old October 13th 11, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default My Tribute

Mosey, dressed in his best gray and white suit, and green bowtie skorted by
his wink of one year, Meowy, in her beautiful
green gown, and hat, go to the podium.

Mosey is clutching a hankie, and looks lovingly at Meowy.

"My dear friends and family," he says

"I stand before you on this night to pay tribute to all the friends and
family that have gone to Rainbow Bridge.
*gulps* I know Meowy lost her mom cat and brother a few years ago (he hugs
her as she begins to sniffle)
I lost my older sister Molly when we were kittens, when she climbed on the
roof of our home and fell off and she went to The Bridge.
We were only about five months old then. She would have been nine years old
like me.
Sqweex lost two day-old kittens six years ago, Pipps was the only survivor
of the three.
(they hear Sqweex and her wink PookyKat sniffle)
We lost our Uncle Mutt, who was nineteen years old on our human's big bed,
Dec 7, 2007, and our humans still miss him so much.
I, um we looked at the long list of names and send our heartfelt sympathies
to the humans who loved and took such good care of them.
I have been in this wonderful Community since 2007 and I love each and every
creature and human here.
To those at Rainbow Bridge, PLEASE, if you can hear me, let your humans
know , maybe in a dream,
that you appreciate them and love them still and
you are waiting for them when their time has come to leave this Earth.
You are all so wonderful, kind and compassionate, and I love the adventures
we have gone on.
Bless all your hearts, and lets always be kind to each other, creatures and
humans alike.
Thank you so much for being..YOU"

As they go back to their seats Mosey whispers to Meowy "I need a nip drink"

Old October 13th 11, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Fangu, Mosey, dat was a furryfine Tribute.
Your clowder members who are now at da Bridge live on in da love you
shared wiff us.

Azad
Old October 13th 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 13, 3:00*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mosey, dressed in his best gray and white suit, and green bowtie skorted by
his wink of one year, Meowy, in her beautiful
green gown, and hat, * go to the podium.

Dat wuz a byootiful tribyoot, mine fren. Luff from ar hous to yoor
Meowmie an yoor hole hous.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

Old October 14th 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 00:00:47 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mosey, Dat was a fine twibyoot, Mosey. Fangu fur sharing dat wif usses...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/13/2011 7:26:30 PM
Old October 14th 11, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On Oct 13, 3:00 am, "Mosey =^..^="
Mosey, dressed in his best gray and white suit, and green bowtie skorted
by
his wink of one year, Meowy, in her beautiful
green gown, and hat, go to the podium.

Dat wuz a byootiful tribyoot, mine fren. Luff from ar hous to yoor
Meowmie an yoor hole hous.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

Fank yew Woo Too n yer hole Hous *sniffs*
(I need another hankie)

Mosey

Old October 14th 11, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey, Dat was a fine twibyoot, Mosey. Fangu fur sharing dat wif usses...

O, yew r vury welkome , Cybèle & Oriane, fank yew fur da nise wurdz.

ai m gunna tayke uh nap now,

Mosey

Old October 16th 11, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 13, 3:00*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Mosey, dat waz jist bewtiful. sniff

Voodoo, fur hiz hows