Please purr for Little Black Kitty RB

Old December 4th 03, 08:27 PM
lewe

Default Please purr for Little Black Kitty RB

Hi all,
I am working late and just went down to open the garage from the outside for
a car. Walking along the office building I saw a small black shape very
still on the driveway. I knew it was what I wished it not to be, a little
sweet black feral kitty. She looked all dead, even if she couldn't have been
lying there for very long. I touched her neck and side to make sure.

By chance a woman just then walked to a spot I've guessed were used for
feeding ferals. So I went and asked if she recognised the little one as one
of the group, ruling out an owner (there are some mad people who let their
cats out among cars and whatnot here). She knew Little Black Kitty and told
me they had been hoping to tame her.

She said she'd take care of her, and I got something to put her in. Please
purr for her passing to the bridge. And for the brave people that try to
help the ferals. I was told they normally can only try to catch them to have
them put to sleep before the city regularly "remove" them. They did have a
recent success taming and placing one kitty. I am sad to say I an mot good
enough a person to actually do something to help. Just giving some money
when you can feels lame compared to actually doing something.

Oh, well. I'll be lighting a candle. Purrs for everyone else who needs them.
Better get some more work done.
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old December 4th 03, 08:42 PM
Karen

in article , lewe at
wrote on 12/4/03 1:27 PM:

[...]

Poor little kitty. Purrs for a good passing. She at least has people to
mourn her, which I think is always a good thing. Money is not lame. It helps
a lot and I'm sure they would tell you so too.
Karen

Old December 4th 03, 08:53 PM
Allegra640

That just breaks my heart. A candle will be lit tonight for the little baby.
Old December 4th 03, 09:01 PM
Marina

"lewe" wrote
[...]

Aw, Lena, what a sad thing to happen, and on Thea's birthday, too. Purrs.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 4th 03, 09:37 PM
Christine Burel

Everyone helps in whatever way they can, Iewe.
Every bit in every way is help. It was very kind of you to take the time to
talk to this lady and also to help us send purrs for the little one.
hugs,
Christine

Old December 4th 03, 10:56 PM
Margaret Fine

lewe wrote:

[...]

Poor little black kitty. We're thinking of her.

Don't beat yourself up. Money is VERY important. You're making a
difference in those kitty lives just as much as someone who has contact
with them. If it wasn't for money many of these organizations just
couldn't exist. You're doing your part and a heck of a lot more than
many people do!
--
Margaret Fine

Old December 4th 03, 11:08 PM
Gizela

Purrs for the little black kitty as it crosses the RB.

At least it knew that someone liked it.

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old December 4th 03, 11:19 PM
polonca12000

Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear about the Little Black Kitty.
Purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"lewe" wrote in message
Hi all,
I am working late and just went down to open the garage from the outside

for
a car. Walking along the office building I saw a small black shape very
still on the driveway. I knew it was what I wished it not to be, a little
sweet black feral kitty. She looked all dead, even if she couldn't have

been
lying there for very long. I touched her neck and side to make sure.

snip

Old December 4th 03, 11:41 PM
lrulan

We will light a candle for the little black one's safe journey to the RB.
She will be happy there.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old December 5th 03, 12:35 AM
Sherry

Oh, doggone it. That is so sad. Purrs for the poor little thing to pass over to
the bridge and be whole again, where she will know you cared about her.

Sherry

Purr Chain Stacey Cat anecdotes 28 November 25th 03 01:26 AM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 10:48 PM
Name my kitty! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 49 October 30th 03 11:49 PM
yet another foster kitty! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 10 August 12th 03 09:41 PM
big black ants Stacey Cat anecdotes 9 August 12th 03 02:31 AM