Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

Old October 19th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

[A soft breeze blows as a pearly glow spreads in the sky to the east,
over the ocean. A small brown tabby times her arrival at the podium
to coincide with the sun's edge appearing on the horizon.]

She whispers "auf wiedersehen, deeer frends".

I call dere Nayms, owr Jellicle Onorees:

Unknown Kitties, House of Bast

Blue Willow, House of Augspurger-Anderson
Kitsu, House of Babcock
Casper, House of Baldwin
Chessie, House of Baldwin
Sassy, House of Baldwin
Scooter, House of Barnes
Hoover, House of Bart
Chester, House of Buzard
Calvin, House of Call
Callisto, House of Clark
Winnie, House of Coan
Chito, House of Corrales
Bandit, House of Crews
Hunter, House of Crews
Percy, House of Crews
Clyde Albert Gump, House of David
Fuzzmom, House of DCSPCA
Holly, House of Ekern
Konrad, House of Fowler
Ms. Martha-Mound of The Fur Conspiracy
Daisy, House of Gilliat
Tabs, House of Gilliat
Burt, House of Gittel
Cricket, House of Gittel
Leify, House of Gittel
Lily, House of Gittel
Pixel, House of Glaser
Abigail, House of Golumb
Fluff-Buff, House of Golumb
Mary, House of Green
Charlie, House of Gubanc
Nanki-Poo, House of Joy
Emmy, House of Lamson
Maggie, House of Mahoney
Red Wull, House of Major
Spirit, House of Matthew
Bear, House of McGuigan
AngelKittens, House of McMaster
Sith, House of Miller
Callie Sue, House of Moore
Mandy, House of Perkins
Cassie, House of Rankin
Uma Dog, House of Redinbo
Sashi, House of Reich
BJ, House of Rennie
Ernest P. Hemingway (Hemi), House of Rennie
Kissa, House of Rennie
Maestro, House of Rennie
Maia, House of Rennie
Mighty Mike, House of Roads
Lady Bird, House of Scaldini
Spirit, House of Scaldini
Sassy, House of Scott
Lilly Cat, House of Seufert
Simba, House of Stapley & Southern
Inga, House of Stephens
Stinky, House of Theresa
Bart, House of Waterman
Capt. Nemo, House of Waterman
Dixie, House of Waterman
Foozle, House of Waterman
Howard, House of Waterman
Maxwell, House of Waterman
Molly, House of Waterman
Moxie, House of Waterman
Muggins, House of Waterman
Murphy, House of Waterman
Mutt, House of Waterman
Phoebe, House of Waterman
Raggs, House of Waterman
Redrum, House of Waterman
Simon, House of Waterman
Slapper, House of Waterman
Wendall, House of Waterman
Ebony, House of Weggeland
K.C., House of Weggeland
Pete, House of Weggeland
Tasha, House of Weggeland
Tutter, House of Weggeland
Catherine, House of Whitwell
Miss Kitty, House of Whybrow
Shmoggleberry J. Cat, Esq., House of Yowie
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 19th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

[As the last echoes of the Final Calling of Names fade away, all of
the gathered kitties and guests are silent and meditative. There are
many teary eyes.

The first rays of the approaching sunrise start to light the sky. The
clouds that had been covering most of the sky part and the light fog
that formed with the night blows away in response to the gentle dawn
winds.
Those who look into the morning sky are treated to a faint vision of
a rainbow-colored arch - could this be the Rainbow Bridge? Lining the
edges of the bridge are kitties and others missing from our lives. A
long-eared Springer Spaniel looks down, and Amelia see her and waves
a greeting - "be safe, Maggie!". Cleopatra catches a glimpse of DD
and waves a paw in her direction. Other kitties catch sight of their
loved ones, and meows of greeting can be heard from everycat. The soft
sounds of a catly chorale can be be heard.

All of the critters visible from the Bridge are waving and meowing
words of encouragement, strength and love. As the sun continues to
rise in the eastern sky the vision of the Rainbow Bridge begins to
fade. The music of the chorale is the last to disappear.]

Cleo then speaks to the assembled crowd:
My brothers and sisters, cousins and friends, we have been truly
blessed. Let us always keep the memories of our loved ones safe
in our hearts. We will see them again another day, when the time
is right. Until then it is our responsibility to comfort and protect
each other and our humans. Let's allow love to be our byword until
we next gather to celebrate the Jellicle Ball.
Old October 19th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Puddi Cat bows her head during the final calling, rememfuring all her
friends and family who have gone on before her, tears trickle down her
cheeks.

Furry well said Cleo, furry well said.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 19th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet, O T Mahoney and Willow catch a glimpse of Scooter Dog and their
human that left them a couple of years ago.

We haz to tell Gramby dat dem realli iz safe and happi. Piglet using
another Kleenix that she got from Puddi Cat. Fangu Puddi Cat for finkink to
bring so manni, we realli needed dem.

Old October 19th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 19, 11:15*am, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
[...]

Clyde... Kissa.... Sassy.... Hemi.... Charlie.... Kitsu.... Ms Martha-
Mound.... Maestro.... Maia.... BJ....
BlessedBast, I cant bare it!
Ralph de Ralf, his big shoulders shaking, body wracked by sobs

[His clowder -- Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith -- and many
of the Rennie Cats circle round him, tears streaming down their own
faces.]
Old October 19th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:15:22 -0400, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:

[...]

Beast is happi to meet all her new friends at the RB.

Beauty and Cinder send purrs to them all.
Old October 19th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 19, 3:37 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet, O T Mahoney and Willow catch a glimpse of Scooter Dog and their
human that left them a couple of years ago.

We haz to tell Gramby dat dem realli iz safe and happi. Piglet using
another Kleenix that she got from Puddi Cat. Fangu Puddi Cat for finkink to
bring so manni, we realli needed dem.

Wascal is relieved that Puddi Cat has so many Kleenex because he has
run out of his bright white handkerchiefs. He waves to a large rough-
looking dog, completely surrounded by cats
"Hewo Konrad; I seee dat yoo r stil protecing us barn-cats. Yooo iz da
bestest."

WooToo is staring at a short pretty blond lady who is also
surrounded, by dogs and cats. It looks as if she never crosses the
bridge, just stays on this side and greets those new arrivals who have
no one to greet them. She waves at WooToo and blows a kiss
"We GODDA tell mine Uncl Bill dat wee seen Meowmie. Hee missss hur sew
much."

Maggy May and Missy and Sunrise are looking at and exchanging waves
with a neat little white boy Persian, who is standing in the crowd
around WooToo's Meowmie
"Yoo iz da BESS sun. Haff fun an bee gudgud." "Fangyu big bruvver four
taken car ub me." "Oh, sweetee, I wuv yoo an I will miss yoo."

--
Will in New Haven
Old October 20th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet slips her paw into Wascals. We mizzez dem sooooo much but, we will
seez dem aginz sumday.

Old October 20th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

wrote:

[...]

faces.]- Hide quoted text -

Itz bin a furry hard yeer fur a lotta ussez. Lettus all purray dat
neggst yeer iz a beddur wun.
Old October 20th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess[_2_]

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 13:47:55 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo Clowder
wrote:

Clyde... Kissa.... Sassy.... Hemi.... Charlie.... Kitsu.... Ms Martha-
Mound.... Maestro.... Maia.... BJ....
BlessedBast, I cant bare it!
Ralph de Ralf, his big shoulders shaking, body wracked by sobs

[His clowder -- Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith -- and many
of the Rennie Cats circle round him, tears streaming down their own
faces.]

Yu are so rite, Ralph, it iz tutu hard to bare but da kommunity helps
uz all in ourz sorrows an ours joys

Tess, wiping tears away