LOOKING FUR JELLICLE BALL--IZE NOO HERE.

Old October 22nd 05, 05:06 PM
Miss Violette

Default LOOKING FUR JELLICLE BALL--IZE NOO HERE.

do not feelz guilty, hafina collar on iz a really gud definze, nocat shuuld
hafta wearz one, Trudi, fur her whole howze dat hatez collarz, efin do soft
tryda makez uses wear dem...
CatTayls wrote in message
oups.com...
Meowmie thinks I hav Simeez in me but I don't know fur SHOOR.

No it wuz wif my noo meowmiee. tried to skratch her twize and tried to
bite her and a neighbur. She finully figger out that my noo coller wuz
hurting me so I wuz nervus frum skratching it and she thinkz my neck
wuz tender frum when they put thuh chip in me. I got skolded and then
we made up and I hazn't dun nuffing like that agin. Meowmie sez that
GM wud tell me my crimez had extenuayting cirkum stanzes.

Little Kitty, confessing in spite of herownself

Old October 22nd 05, 05:19 PM
Miss Violette

smurgling only when you wantz to iz your right aza kitty Tiger, who da ted
sayed must be part MC
CatTayls wrote in message
ups.com...
Ize letting her get closer to me and pet my feetz and tummy sumtimes.
She tries to gif me a hedbut but I won't let her.

Little Kitty, liking to smurgle when SHE wantz to

Old October 24th 05, 04:40 AM
Miss Violette

dey iz all trainable, but some iz reallyreally sow lernierz, Trudi, who
KNOWZ
CatTayls wrote in message
ups.com...
GLAD yew sed that. I thinnk my hoomin iz UNTRAINABUL. Ize not shoor
how much I kin trust her. She skolds me sumtimes.

Little Kitty, still getting used to her hoo home

Old October 24th 05, 07:45 PM
Heather

Fangu! It tuk awhyl tu git yewzed tu so manee offur catz bein heer, but
weez all git lotza attenshun, so Ize dont mind.

Hooz da boss? Ize am!

Cyrus

"CatTayls" wrote in message
oups.com...
That iz a furry impressif nayme. That SHOOR iz a lotta catz in wun
houze. I onlee likes wun cat in a house. ME! Who iz thuh boss?

Little Kitty, keepipng her distanz frum kittenz