September 15, 2003. My Heart and Soul is Gone

Old September 16th 03, 12:29 AM
Sylvia M

OMG!!! {{{Kami}}}
We'll miss hur and hur wunnurfull senze ov hoomur, an da abvenshurz weez
had... Sooosoooo sorry, Anti Kami!!!!

So sorry Kami, saying that she didn't suffer just isn't enough!

Sylvia & Dyna

I woke up this morning, dished out the food. Spook wasn't there. I

looked and
found her soft, sweet body.

She was okay at midnight last night. I couldn't sleep and popped popcorn,

and
she put her paw on my arm cause she wanted to know what I had.

But between then and now, she left for the Rainbow Bridge. She was only

5-1/2
years.

I can't believe this. It's a bad bad dream.

I brought her beautiful body to the vet, cause I need to know why. He

said most
likely sudden cardiomyopathy.

Spook was my life. She made me laugh. She got me thru Princess' illness

and
final days. When Princess died, Spook comforted me. Now no kitty is

comforting
me. I think the only one who notices she's gone is Whiskers.

She had the most wonderful purrsona. I'm going to miss her antics, her

hugs and
cuddles. I'm not the same without her.

I put my face into her soft furs before her for the last time.

I love you my baby.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Old September 16th 03, 01:10 AM
Adam

"Kami" wrote:
I woke up this morning, dished out the food. Spook wasn't there. I

looked and
found her soft, sweet body.

sniffle Ize don't know whut tu say, excep dat me an Unca Adam an neerly
efurrykitty an hoomin in dis noosgroop can understan what yur goin thru.
Ize will not furget Spook, an whut she dun here in da groop.

I know dat Lionel is welkuming hur at da Brij.

Allegra
==========
[Louise has no words at all, but sends purrs to Anti Kami an Whiskers an
Bootsie an Sassy an liddle stripy Gizmo]

Old September 16th 03, 01:44 AM

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:29:11 GMT, Kami
wrote:

[...]

Grey boy assumes meatloaf position and begins to purr rilly hard
Mama an I is furry sorry to hear dis. Spook is up at thu Bridj wif
Miss Bert an a hole buncha other furfriends. We's sososo sorry for
yur loss AntiKami.

Charlie Fennel, with wet furz from mama drippin waddermonsters
Old September 16th 03, 04:26 AM
Bingo

KS wrote in
:

Unca Cory wrote:

But between then and now, she left for the Rainbow Bridge.
She was only 5-1/2 years.

Talk about a life cut WAY too short...

Yeah.

I can't believe this. It's a bad bad dream.

I can understand that. I'm having trouble processing it myself,
and Spook didn't even live with me or anything.

She was an incredible cat, knew what she wanted, including
knowing everything I was doing. She was curious about
everything, even vets' offices.

Rest in peace, "Spook-A-Dook". I'll miss you, my friend, and
I'll always remember you.

--- Unca Cory

Your nemesis, huh. (-:

I just got a call from the vet. It seems she had some
undetected serious problems. He said that Spook's spleen had
ruptured and bled into her tummy. He said she might have had
lymphona. He said none of this would be picked up in the
bloodwork.

I had no idea that anything was wrong. She was at a vet clinic,
the Animal Medical Center in NYC, less than 2 weeks ago, and
nothing was detected.

I'm beyond shock. How could she hide this so well? I mean, I
held her in my arms yesterday afternoon, and she showed no sign
of pain.

And so strange.... She seemed to be putting on weight, esp. side
to side. I was very worried about it, and had thought a few
times that she might explode. She did.

My poor baby!! )-:

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Sounds familiar. After $1200 of tests, xrays, biopsies and
ultarsounds my vet told me the mass in Edie's chest was "nothing
big and bad." Two days later she was gone.
Old September 16th 03, 02:05 PM
KS

Bingo wrote:

Sounds familiar. After $1200 of tests, xrays, biopsies and
ultarsounds my vet told me the mass in Edie's chest was "nothing
big and bad." Two days later she was gone.

How could a mass be "nothing big and bad"? And if you'd gone further, the cat
might have suffered more. As with Spook, s/he was spared of that, as much as it
hurts us guardians.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 16th 03, 02:43 PM
Me

KS wrote:
Bingo wrote:

Sounds familiar. After $1200 of tests, xrays, biopsies and
ultarsounds my vet told me the mass in Edie's chest was "nothing
big and bad." Two days later she was gone.

How could a mass be "nothing big and bad"?

My Opus (RB) had a benign hepatic tumor, which was a "nothing big and
bad" mass.

Julie

Old September 16th 03, 04:19 PM
KS

dsh-diva wrote:

Kami, weze so furry sorree to heer abowt Spook. She wuz so yung.
Menny purrs and hedbutts to you to heel yur sadsad hart.
Xena and Callisto

Thanks.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 16th 03, 04:19 PM
KS

spike&stormy wrote:

Anti Kami, we iz so sorry tu heer dis turrible news. Spook wuz a wunnerfull kitty
an we will miss hur furry much. We sends many purrs fur hur jurney and many purrs
fur yur broken hart.

Spike & Stormy, krying wif sadness

Thanks. I'm going to miss her adventures here.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 16th 03, 04:19 PM
KS

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Hi, Anti Kami;

Lotza purrz an waggaz frum awl ov uz.

Ms. M-M

Thanks.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 16th 03, 04:19 PM
KS

Me wrote:

Kami,

Weze all wishin Spook a ezy trip to da Rainbow Bridj. Dere's lotz of mms
an a big hole in yur heart now. Weze unnerstand cuz we lost Fluffy a few
weeks ago suddenly an ar hoomins were bof mms'ing lots. Weze sending yu
lots ov cumfurting purrs.

Snowflake and Frieda an der hoomins

Thanks. Fluffy and Spook are checking things out, finding good nip and soft
places to sleep.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com