Vincent T. Pussycat - August ? 1989 - October 30, 2003

Old October 31st 03, 02:09 AM
Miss Violette

OOOOHHHHH, My heart aches for you all, soft, with six cats purring for a
gentle trip
JSmith4973 wrote in message
Acute renal failure.... We are stunned, in shock. Not big, burly,

handsome
Vinnie, with his laughing green eyes, teasing grin, cool demeanor...

elegant
tuxedo....

Heart and soul of Haven House.

I can't write any more.

Jeanne and Victoria

Old October 31st 03, 03:23 AM
Da Koster Katz

JSmith4973 wrote:
Acute renal failure.... We are stunned, in shock. Not big, burly, handsome
Vinnie, with his laughing green eyes, teasing grin, cool demeanor... elegant
tuxedo....

Heart and soul of Haven House.

I can't write any more.

Jeanne and Victoria

Oh, Jeanne, my heart goes out to you both! This is a shock.

Joan

*four tabbies and a tuxedo curl up in the meatloaf position in a
memorial circle and begin their purrs*

Tumeni frenz haf left uz laytelee. We purr fur Vincent, an fur awl uf
Haven Howze, an espeshially fur Antis Jeanne an Victoria. Diz iz so hard.

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni, an Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old October 31st 03, 03:45 AM
Batson

Oh Jeanne, I am SO sorry to hear this. What a big loss for you all. Very
very sad news indeed. It's hard when they go without warning. It's been a
week since Otis has gone and the pain is still fresh. I will grieve with you
for both our big handsome boys.

Renée (with major MMS)

Gudbye Vincent T. Wee will miss yew furry much. RPCC will not bee thuh same
wifowt yew.

Mattie and Simon Peter Batson

Both kitties commence purring for the healing of hearts for all who will
miss such a wonderful, wonderful cat.

Old October 31st 03, 04:02 AM
onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats

Oh, Jeanne, Victoria - oh, dears, I'm so very sorry. You know we know
how you feel - too many of us have lost, lately.

He was such a dignified and elegant spokeskitty for your clowder. Our
hearts and our purrs go to Haven House.

Johanna (Panda ov Toes, da Sprout! and Maui and Blue, pending)

Old October 31st 03, 04:08 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueekkk!!

'niff

Purrz an waggaz fur yowr whol fambly, huminz an katzenz.

g'Bye Mr. Vincent.

Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]