Kittens on the Mouser

Old April 17th 05, 11:13 PM
Mischief

Default Kittens on the Mouser

hey there,

last year i mentioned all the cats here in my Voyages of the Mouser
series and a few kittens, namely Sammy and Tabitha.

To help me in my creativity i believe this years kittens that are on
this year's voyage are

Captain
Stanley
Kumani and Tyche?
Silver and Scout?

Then there are the usual members, Sammy, Schmoggleberry, Selena, Lacey,
Hobbes, Tiger, Ozzy, Frank, Nikki, Boyfriend, Kitty Schottland, Sergant
Huey. Tanada, Waffles, and of course Capn Pine Cone.

Then there's Smokey, Nocture, Bandit, Snowball, Jessie, Persia, and Sir
Weebles if they are coming.

If there are any other kitties who would like to be part of hte stories
please let me know. I know most of you and a little about the kittie's
personality, but help me out here, I can't just create out of thin air.

So basically I need a crew roster.

Kristi

Old April 17th 05, 11:17 PM
Mischief

Sorry, forgot Harri Roadcat as a kitten too

Old April 18th 05, 03:04 AM
Victor Martinez

Mischief wrote:
So basically I need a crew roster.

Fez and Rufous!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 18th 05, 03:22 AM
Yowie

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Shmoggleberry has retired, and this year is happy to be a consultant but
would otherwise prefer to spend his days on dry land. However, IBKFergus
wold be happy to join on the Australian leg of thevoyage. She's very
profecient at hunting the dish sponge, d*g food and Cary's ankles. She
probably still qualifies as a kitten because she's only about 5 months old.

Yowie

Old April 18th 05, 03:48 AM
Enfilade

"Mischief" wrote in message roups.com...
Sorry, forgot Harri Roadcat as a kitten too

Well, Kumani and Tyche are in fact almost 2 years old. Just because
they /act/ like kittens--just because they will always be DP's
bitties--doesn't mean they are actually itty bitty. (any more).

But they would love to go!!

Smokey: Well, would the Mouser take in an old castaway? He asks only
for a couch and food. YOu can distinguish him from any other Smokeys
on board by dubbing him Smokey-poke. He looooves to poke you know....

As for Nocturne...I don't know if it would be wise to put her on the
Mouser. Not only would she insist on being its Captain, but its God
as well. Maybe it would be wiser to make her the despotic queen of a
remote South Seas Island, where she can honestly believe she is the
ruler of all creation (until the ship arrives...)

--Fil
Old April 18th 05, 03:56 AM
Marina

Mischief wrote:

So basically I need a crew roster.

Mere would like to report for duty. She has never been on a ship, and
also has yet to see the ocean. She's an excellent climber, so the
rigging will be no problem for her. Frank is coming if he can share the
usual private cabin with Waffles, and Nikki will come if she won't have
to share *anything* with any annoying kittens. The Mouser has usually
stopped at our island to pick up the cats there. We're hoping this will
be OK this year, too. Frank and Nikki have been good hosts in the past,
offering good hunting, scratching trees, and fishing for those so
inclined. Nikki would be willing to give her customary course in
underwater hunting.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 18th 05, 02:32 PM
Bridget

My crew are wanting to join this year. And I suppose I will let them
this year, providing they get good enough doubles.

Tony, 11 years old, doesn't really want to do anything but have the
experience. Will be more than happy to cuff any younger cats that get
in his way, but prefers to be left alone. During bouts of
thoughtfullness, he will probably climb any rope available. They are
his vocation. If he gets annoyed, he will knock things off of surface
areas. Just because he can. He says he will only go if he can share a
bunking in space with the Stripey Thing.

Stripey Thing, 3 years old, good natured thing extrodinaire. Plays well
with the kittens and gets along well with older cats. Loves to play
fetch. I'm sure that can be put into a job for him somehow. He does
have a tendency to leave his toys in the food bowl making it difficult
for other to feed after him. His siblings havn't broken him of that,
maybe living with others will. One of his favorite things is to lick
any other living being with great force. He might be useful in cleaning
up kits who have gotten into trouble. In such an instance, he won't
believe his luck.

Mattie Marie, 1 year old, excitable thing extrordinaire. You may be able
to put her into a hammock to start sleeping, but my bet is she ends up
sleeping on some hoomin's overextended bladder before the night is over.
Her other alternative is the office chair. Should one of those be
lacking, she'll be finding a human pretty quickly. Plays well with
others is part of her report card, sleeps well alone, is not. And all
you have to do is look at her to turn on her purr. And it is loud and
cute. Touch her and the volume goes up even higher.

Bridget

Old April 18th 05, 02:51 PM
Kreisleriana

On 17 Apr 2005 15:13:28 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

[...]

Stinky, raising a paw You forgot about me, Miss Kristi. I think
I'd like to go this year. Thank you.
Love,
Stinky

Theresa
Old April 18th 05, 02:54 PM
Mischief

oh yes, I'm sorry, Stinky, much apologies

Mischief

Old April 18th 05, 03:03 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Weeble would definately like to go on the voyage, doubly so if Persia is
going (however, those two would be useless as crewmembers, unless the ship
is the Love Boat, being the cuddle-bugs that they are)

Ernie, Mimi, Moe & Ping would also like to join, but please be sure that
Ping is wearing a life vest at all times as he is likely to fall overboard
at any given moment, just for laughs.

Tennessee says he'll go, but his only use would be as balast.

Lizzie says she'll go, as long as she's First Mate & can boss other cats
around.

Smokey says she'll stay home and enjoy being the only cat for once,
thankyouverymuch.