On the yacht before dinner

Old December 18th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default On the yacht before dinner

[Sundance trots up to Pit2nya and gives her a little headbump.]

Hihi, Sweetee. Duz yoo hav a minnit to joyn me on da foredeck?

[Pit2nya indicates that she does, and joins him there. Sundance takes a big
breath.]

Toonya, I wantz yoo to kno dat I enjoyz bein wif yoo more dan enneefing, and
I iz alwaze happi when I iz wif yoo. I duznt kno fur shur how yoo feelz,
but I wuz wunnerin... Wud yurownself do me da furry grate onner uv going
steddy wif me?

Sundance the hopeful

Old December 18th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
[Sundance trots up to Pit2nya and gives her a little headbump.]

Hihi, Sweetee. Duz yoo hav a minnit to joyn me on da foredeck?

[Pit2nya indicates that she does, and joins him there. Sundance
takes a big breath.]

Toonya, I wantz yoo to kno dat I enjoyz bein wif yoo more dan
enneefing, and I iz alwaze happi when I iz wif yoo. I duznt kno fur
shur how yoo feelz, but I wuz wunnerin... Wud yurownself do me da
furry grate onner uv going steddy wif me?

Sundance the hopeful

O my...... O wow.....Oh yes! I wud be berry happy tu be yur steddy
gurl...I tink dat we've bin dayting an havink 'venshurz tugedder long
enuff fur uz tu kno dat we endjoy havin gudgud tymez tugedder....
an I yam hapy dat yu tink so tuu, an feel reddee tu tayke diz step.
An dere iz nokitty elze dat I wud radder spend tyme wiff den yu.

Pit2nya nuzzelz hur hed unner Daudance's chin an purrz happlee.
--
Pitô.ônya AKA 2nya

Old December 18th 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
[...]

Oh, Sweetee, Ize so happee!

[Sundance gently grooms the top of Pit2nya's head, then remembers the
present.]

Oh, oh! Since we iz steddiez, I hope yoo will aksept dis Kissamouse preznet
a little erly.

[Sundance holds out a box to Pit2nya and waits for her reaction.]

--
Sundance

Old December 18th 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
[...]

Uh prezzeee???? Fur meeee??? Fer Kissamouse????? Frum Yuuuu????
[Pit3nya is whelmed...she howldz da smawl bockz in booff 4pawz an pulls the
ribbon open frum wun end wiff hur frunt teefz. Den she peekz intu da bockz]

OO00ooooo heow lufferlee...uh charm brazelette wiff ...watz diz???? Uh
liddule
silfurr meowzey wif Uh bery strayt tayle...OH!! I GEDDIT!! uh Mousesikul!
Heow sweet an thotfol ov yu, SunnyDanze!!

[Pitoonya throwz hur armz arownd SunDance's nek an cheekyrubz hiz levt
cheek wiff hur rite wun]

Fangufangufangu!!!!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 20th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Uh prezzeee???? Fur meeee??? Fer Kissamouse????? Frum Yuuuu????
[Pit3nya is whelmed...she howldz da smawl bockz in booff 4pawz an pulls
the
ribbon open frum wun end wiff hur frunt teefz. Den she peekz intu da
bockz]

OO00ooooo heow lufferlee...uh charm brazelette wiff ...watz diz???? Uh
liddule
silfurr meowzey wif Uh bery strayt tayle...OH!! I GEDDIT!! uh Mousesikul!
Heow sweet an thotfol ov yu, SunnyDanze!!

[Pitoonya throwz hur armz arownd SunDance's nek an cheekyrubz hiz levt
cheek wiff hur rite wun]

Fangufangufangu!!!!
--
Pitô.ônya

Oh, Ize soso glad yoo likez it, Sweetee! I wuznt shur whut kindz uv
joolreez yoo wud like, but I hopez to lern more abowt yurownself and da
fingz yoo likez.

Da bankwit iz startin sun, I fingkz, but if yurownself wudnt mind, I wud
like to juss sit heer wif yoo fur a minnit... unless yoo iz furryfurry
hungree.

Sundance the happy

Old December 20th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
[...]

syyyyyiiiiiiii ppppuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr snuggulll
--
Pitô.ônya da kuntented

Old December 21st 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Sundance wrote:
[...]

Yu shurr iz kwiet, Sunnydanze...watcha tinkin?

Pit2nya, contentidlee

Old December 28th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Da bankwit iz startin sun, I fingkz, but if yurownself wudnt mind, I
wud like to juss sit heer wif yoo fur a minnit... unless yoo iz
furryfurry hungree.

Sundance the happy

syyyyyiiiiiiii ppppuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr snuggulll

Yu shurr iz kwiet, Sunnydanze...watcha tinkin?

Pit2nya, contentidlee

Well, I iznt reely tinkin bowt much... Ize juss injoyin dis happee feelin
and bein wif yurownself. Iz yoo gittin hungree yet? We kud go in to da
dinin hall, or I kud bring sumfudz owt heer fur ussez.

Sundance

Old December 29th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Da bankwit iz startin sun, I fingkz, but if yurownself wudnt mind,
I wud like to juss sit heer wif yoo fur a minnit... unless yoo iz
furryfurry hungree.

Sundance the happy

syyyyyiiiiiiii ppppuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr snuggulll

Yu shurr iz kwiet, Sunnydanze...watcha tinkin?

Pit2nya, contentidlee

Well, I iznt reely tinkin bowt much... Ize juss injoyin dis happee
feelin and bein wif yurownself. Iz yoo gittin hungree yet? We kud
go in to da dinin hall, or I kud bring sumfudz owt heer fur ussez.

Sundance

Weev bin heer furr uh wyle, letz go in tu eet an be soshubele
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 31st 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Weev bin heer furr uh wyle, letz go in tu eet an be soshubele
--
Pitô.ônya

Okie Dokie -- datz a eksilint ideer! I iz gittin a liddle hungree
myownself.

Sundance