A Kissamouse Pawty

Old December 20th 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default A Kissamouse Pawty

I wylltwy tu be dere, an I heowp dat Sunnydance wyll be abull tu kome
tuu.

--
Pitô.ônya

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse
Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve.
Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman

Old December 20th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

This sounds like lots of fun Tabitha. I'll try and be there. Ize gonna go
through the piles of stuff on the puter and see if I can find the Kissamouse
carols sheets Ize have saved and post them here for a Kissamouse singalong
if weze want.

Puddi Cat
(looking forward to the festivities)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 20th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Yahoo....O T jumps in the air. Harri, I know diz iz a sad time for yourself
and ur famibly but HRH Cleo would wantz da kommunity ta be togetfher, u
readie for a ride on da snowmobilez?

I'z allez ready fur dat!

Harri
Old December 20th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:31:06 -0600, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

I'zl be dere, Tabitha, and fangu! I fink we shud all sing Kissamouse
karols too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/20/2008 12:53:36 PM
Old December 20th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman

We will be at the pawty.
Beauty and Cinder

will there be a lotted of fudz there?
sekritary of fudz beauty
Old December 20th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman

We will be at the pawty.
Beauty and Cinder

will there be a lotted of fudz there?
sekritary of fudz beauty

I wud wike to watch yourself eet fudz beclaws yoo muss bee sew GUD at
it.

--
Missy
Old December 20th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 19, 9:31*pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman

A Kissamouse Pardee sowndz grayt! Fangu Tabitha an Mosey; weez will
definitlee be der! Wud yu lyke us tu bring sumfin?

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties
Old December 20th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
[...]

i will getted my sekritary to post my wate chart soon.
beauty
Old December 20th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 20, 10:18*am, "Ray or Fran" wrote:
This sounds like lots of fun Tabitha. * I'll try and be there. *Ize gonna go
through the piles of stuff on the puter and see if I can find the Kissamouse
carols sheets Ize have saved and post them here for a Kissamouse singalong
if weze want.

Puddi Cat
(looking forward to the festivities)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Hihi Puddi Cat!!

Meowmie aksed us tu let yu node dat sheez got sum uv da Kissamouse
songz on da rpcc website, in kays yu kant find dem on da puter.

DaRennieKidz
Old December 20th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

angelvinvin...:
This sounds like lots of fun Tabitha. I'll try and be there. Ize gonna go
through the piles of stuff on the puter and see if I can find the
Kissamouse
carols sheets Ize have saved and post them here for a Kissamouse singalong
if weze want.

Puddi Cat
(looking forward to the festivities)
--

Hihi Puddi Cat!!

Meowmie aksed us tu let yu node dat sheez got sum uv da Kissamouse
songz on da rpcc website, in kays yu kant find dem on da puter.

DaRennieKidz

I saw dem dere n ulso thuh story uff the furst Kissamouse. Cood yew axe yer
Meowmie iffen sum kitty cood tell that nise story? I jest wuv et.
We r sew gwad yoo will be coming to thuh pawty.

Mosey