A Kissamouse Pawty

Old December 23rd 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Decorating the Tree for A Kissamouse Pawty

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

On Dec 21, 2:09 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" ...
On Dec 21, 1:43 am, "Mosey =^..^=" On Dec 20, 4:41 pm, "Mosey
=^..^=" ...
On Dec 19, 9:31 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail
All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a
Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a
Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate
all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da
Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve.
Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat
might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and
da supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent
losses an reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman
A Kissamouse Pardee sowndz grayt! Fangu Tabitha an Mosey; weez
will definitlee be der! Wud yu lyke us tu bring sumfin?

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties

We r sew gwad yew will be heer wiff usses. Jest bring
yerownselfs Ware warm stuff cuz wez gunna play inna snow...

Mosey smiles at Tabifa..'diz iz gonna be sew mutch fun, innit?'
Im gonna go owtsyde n finnish puttin up da lites, dere'z not
minny moar.
Da howse is covered wif em...lotz n lotz. Et's gonna be
bootiful. Den tewmorrow we kan dexorate da tree iffen yew
wanna. Awl dat stuff iz in da actic.-
Play inna snow? Weez neffur dun dat befor, but it sowndz lyke
fun!

Yew will luv et. we gots tiny mittens yew kan wear.

Weed luv tu help dekorayt da tree! Weez ownlee had wun tree sins
weez wur liddle babycatz Oz: datz cuz sum liddle spit naymed
Voodoo klimbed up da tree an tipped it offur. Meowmie an daddee
hazznt had a tree sins

Oz fur DaRennieKidz

Fangu furry mutch Oz
We wud luv tew hab yews help usses dexorate da huge twee.
Et iz awl set up in da livingroom.
Dis will bee our furst twee n we gots lotsa bootiful ornimints
tew hang onnit n lites, but no tinsel. We gots tinsle garland
anna bootiful Cat Angel
for Tabifa tew put on da top. Iz VooDoo still wiff yew?
Iffen he iz, he iz invited tew but he kant go innywheer neer da
twee. We'll mayke sum nise quick fuds n hab lotza fun doin dis...
Den, if yer still heer wen et gits dark, wich iz urly, yew kan
see da owtside lites

Mosey & Tabitha

[Oz chuklz] Yes, mine bruffer Voodoo is still wif us. Ize dont fink
yu need tu wurree abowt him arownd da tree. Weez thurteen now, an
Ize fink heez a liddle owld fur klimbin Kissamouse treez. Dis iz
gonna be so mutch fun!
Oz

Umkay den Yew r nebber tew old fur a Kissamouse twee. Well, port
over, we iz startin to git fings reddy. Duz anny kitty in yer
famlee play da piano? We gots a bootiful piano.

Mosey-

No, Ize spoze yur neffur tu owld fur a tree. Unfortunatelee,
nokitty
heer nodez how tu play da piano; sorree. Weel git reddee an port
offur shortlee.

Oz

Dat's umkay, we can sing acatpella. Hee hee hee
Umkay...C'mon over.

Mosey

Hoomin note
Meowmie's pooter haz been down awl day n sew haz da fone fingy cuz
uff da
bad weather in heer n diz iz da furst time hurself haz been able tew
git online tewday.
It bedder stay on now...

Well, Diana has played piano a few times but she's shy and da music
scares her. She played one note yesterday and backed offa da
keyboard, efefen tho da note was well played. Effen Fred said she
got good tone anna gudgud touch. Firm but gentle enuff not to sound
like it wus whacked.
Sew since it seems like her talent is reely needed, she might play a
short tune fur kitties.

Ryan, offerin Diana's services.

Dat wud be gudgud. A foo uf usses kan pway da piano a widdle, sew
effferfing will be fun.

Mosey

Old December 24th 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default A Kissamouse Pawty

I will be dere az soon az I kan, but da sekkaterry hazta go to herown toona
place dat day. She wont be abul to post fur ussez until she getz home, an
she getz home affur it's alreddy dark fur a wile.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I wylltwy tu be dere, an I heowp dat Sunnydance wyll be abull tu kome tuu.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 24th 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Datz hokay hun, I wyll kover furr boff ov uz, kuz Meowmee finisht
rapping an
bagging awlla da prezentz tunite an wyll be mine slayve tumurro nite...
heh,heh,heh!
-
Pitô.ônya

news

Old December 24th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

No wurries Sundance, we will be gwad tew see yoo wen yew git heer
Mosey