Sum pixctures uf usses

Old March 29th 09, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Sum pixctures uf usses

Du yuz reeweleee awl got liddul hayerz dat stand up frum da tipz ov yur
eerz?
Kum tu da negzt meetink ov TEC (Tuffted Eer Club)
--
Pitô.ônya, TEC Prez.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
well, we awl gots eer tufts tew , yoo r jest unyooshual, not
odd...Mosey

no i gotz lotsa hair juzt no ear tuftz, i iz fine wifit itz juzt soft
dat thinkz itz odd, MH
"Mosey =^..^="

I kan sned yoo sum uff Sqweex eer tufts iffen yoo want. Mosey

speakin of tuftz, haz you efur heard offa kittee hafin paw tuftz
butted notted earz tuftz, diz iz how i iz, i gots lotsa furz
between mine toez butted sadli i still duz notted haffa ear onez,
MH
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Izzit Skweekz dat haz Eer Tufftz????
--
Pitô.ônya, TEC Purrrez

"Mosey ,=^..^="
Pa finally gotted sum pixtures uf usses n he iz building a
webbysite dat we r waching himself, az his owners, do et. Select
Photo's to see owr pixturez.
Dem iz en thumanyles, sew wen yoo mayke dem bigger, dey git big
From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a
real fluffybutt Sqweex doing hur fuzzy tummy sho oaf, den iz her
tuxedo wink PookieCat, hoo is thuh funniest one uff da bunch n he
n I have reel hisspits, den is Sqweex agin jus sittin in da
window, den her n Pookie's Dotter sitting besyde our frendz
bigbig shoe, n next tew dat one is Mutt, (RB), n den Pookie
trying to figgure owt haow tew wipe efferfing off da tayble.
Efferbuddy haz white feets xcept Pipps n boff hur ma n pa hab
white feets, sew I dunno. Anywaeeee, jest wanted tew show yoo
awl wat we wook wike.
We'll git sum more up soon. Da iz da onlee link on the site da
wurks rite gnow, but Pa iz wurkin on it. I wub his pome.
Pweeze sine our gestbook
Luffs, n purrs
Mosey
http://home.comcast.net/~dutch.waterman/site/

Old March 29th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

T=Tuffted E=ear C=Club

itz lyke diz at da owtur poynt ov yur eer. =
Size/lenth duzent madder.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Yupp, Sqweex haz Eer Tufts , n big big feets tew.
Hur is one big fuzzball n fluffybutt, n furry laowd wen hur wantz
sumpthin.
Hur dunt wike tew be helt or kissed, but meowmie maykes her mad n duz
et innyway...hee hee hee
Purrs
Mosey wazza TEC? or hoo? My brain is silly tewday n I forgot.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Izzit Skweekz dat haz Eer Tufftz????
--
Pitô.ônya, TEC Purrrez

"Mosey ,=^..^=" Pa finally gotted sum pixtures uf usses n he iz
building a webbysite
dat we r waching himself, az his owners, do et. Select Photo's to
see owr pixturez.
Dem iz en thumanyles, sew wen yoo mayke dem bigger, dey git big
From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a

Old March 30th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Ohhhhhh, den onlee Sqweex haz doze, I fink. Yup, hur iz da onlee one, I
wooked at hur pixturez agin, n Iz rite bout dat. Mayke thuh thumnail bigger
n yule see.
Wen izza meetin? Hur is kinda snooty. Jest tew warn yoo, but hut kan ne
nise.
Mosey

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" ...
[...]

From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a

Old March 30th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Oh, fangu Pi2nya fur duh answur. Im sew dum sumtymez. I wooked at awl da
pixturez n onlee Sqweex haz doze...hee hee hee.
Mosey

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
[...]

From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a real

Old March 30th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fang you fur yourown support i thinked i shuuld be insulted by herz komment
butted i wuzint sure, MH
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a real

Old March 30th 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I wooked at da pixturez n et turnz owt onlee Sqweex haz eer tufts, n den,
wile herseld iz napping, I twied tew wook, but hut punched me in da nose
wiff hur bigbig foot. Hur haz tufts dere tew. No wurries, buddy. Yoo r
fine n a gudgud frend.
Keep a happee atitood n yool be finefine.
Mosey

[...]

From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a

Old March 30th 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

like i sayed i iz gud wifit, i iz juzt glad mine furz finalli grewed bak in,
i thinked it nefur wuuld when soft taked almozt allit away, MH
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a

Old March 30th 09, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

I wiwll let hur kno we it happinz.
LL iz Vice Prez, So Skweekz wyll hab met hur matsh.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is
a real fluffybutt Sqweex doing hur fuzzy tummy sho oaf, den iz

Old March 30th 09, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Umaky den, We awl gots a gud combing n r gettin unthur one soon.
Care for some hot nip cider tew keep yoo warm? I kan port sum offer fur awl
uff yoo wile da hoominz eet dere dinner. Winter iz no fun at awl.
Laterz
Mosey

[...]

From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a

Old March 30th 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I thinkz tiger sayed we iz gonna check onna anti sandi anna go bak to da
ship kuz himz iz readi fur trafel anna more gud cheff fudz, you kuld bring
itsef der ifin you wants, MH
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a