Happy Birthday, Joy.....

Old November 19th 11, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Big Bazza

Default Happy Birthday, Joy.....

Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would post
today as it is the 19th November here in Oz.....

Hope you have a great day to celebrate your (XXth) year....:-)

Barry Oz
Old November 19th 11, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Big Bazza wrote:

Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would post
today as it is the 19th November here in Oz.....

Hope you have a great day to celebrate your (XXth) year....:-)

Barry Oz

Jumping on the bandwagon... Happy Birthday! You don't have to tell us
which year it is, but I remember when you went skydiving, more or less,
and I remember which birthday that was for. So happy mumbleth
birthday. Are you doing anything special to celebrate this year?

--
Joyce

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.
Old November 19th 11, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 11/18/2011 11:24 PM, Big Bazza wrote:
Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would
post today as it is the 19th November here in Oz.....

Hope you have a great day to celebrate your (XXth) year....:-)

Barry Oz

OH, hoppy purrday Joy! I hope you give yourself lots of shrimpies and
champagne.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old November 19th 11, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Big Bazza" wrote in message
Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would
post today as it is the 19th November here in Oz.....

Hope you have a great day to celebrate your (XXth) year....:-)

Barry Oz

Thanks, Barry, Are you stalking me? ;-)

Note to rpca people: I know Barry from other newsgroups, and have actually
met him several times, but I've never seen a post from him here before.

Joy

Old November 19th 11, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote in message
Big Bazza wrote:

Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would
post
today as it is the 19th November here in Oz.....

Hope you have a great day to celebrate your (XXth) year....:-)

Barry Oz

Jumping on the bandwagon... Happy Birthday! You don't have to tell us
which year it is, but I remember when you went skydiving, more or less,
and I remember which birthday that was for. So happy mumbleth
birthday. Are you doing anything special to celebrate this year?

--
Joyce

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.

Thank you, Joyce. I'm not ashamed to admit my age. It's my trombone
birthday. Anyone who remembers a particular song from "Music Man" can
figure it out. ;-)

I'm not doing anything wild this year. In fact, my actual birthday will
probably be just another quiet day at home. My kids celebrated with me last
weekend, to give a little more time before Thanksgiving. They took me to a
restaurant called the 94th Aero Squadron, which is located at Van Nuys
Airport in Southern California. There are big windows so you can watch the
planes take off and land. They have a fabulous brunch on Sunday, which is
when we went. After that, we came back to my house and played games, which
I always enjoy.

Joy

Old November 19th 11, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"CatNipped" wrote in message
On 11/18/2011 11:24 PM, Big Bazza wrote:
Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would
post today as it is the 19th November here in Oz.....

Hope you have a great day to celebrate your (XXth) year....:-)

Barry Oz

OH, hoppy purrday Joy! I hope you give yourself lots of shrimpies and
champagne.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

Thank you, CatNipped. I don't like champagne, but the shrimpies sound good.
As a matter of fact I did have some at my celebration brunch last Sunday.

Joy

Old November 19th 11, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Big Bazza

"Joy" wrote in message . ..

"Big Bazza" wrote in message
Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would
post today as it is the 19th November here in Oz.....

Hope you have a great day to celebrate your (XXth) year....:-)

Barry Oz

Thanks, Barry, Are you stalking me? ;-)

Note to rpca people: I know Barry from other newsgroups, and have actually
met him several times, but I've never seen a post from him here before.

Joy

Just thought I would tip off everybody as to you reaching that 'Trombone
Year', Joy... :-)

I have actually posted here a couple of times in the past (Long time
ago)....

Barry Oz

Old November 19th 11, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Big Bazza" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..

"Big Bazza" wrote in message
Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would
post today as it is the 19th November here in Oz.....

Hope you have a great day to celebrate your (XXth) year....:-)

Barry Oz

Thanks, Barry, Are you stalking me? ;-)

Note to rpca people: I know Barry from other newsgroups, and have
actually
met him several times, but I've never seen a post from him here before.

Joy

Just thought I would tip off everybody as to you reaching that 'Trombone
Year', Joy... :-)

I have actually posted here a couple of times in the past (Long time
ago)....

Barry Oz

;-)

Yes, it really is my trombone birthday. (Think "Music Man")

Joy

Old November 19th 11, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Big Bazza" wrote in message
Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would
post today as it is the 19th November here in Oz.....

Hope you have a great day to celebrate your (XXth) year....:-)

Barry Oz

Happy Birthday, Joy! That many trombones, eh? And many more....

Jill

Old November 19th 11, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 11/19/2011 2:07 AM, Joy wrote:
"Big wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..

"Big wrote in message
Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would
post today as it is the 19th November here in Oz.....

Hope you have a great day to celebrate your (XXth) year....:-)

Barry Oz

Thanks, Barry, Are you stalking me? ;-)

Note to rpca people: I know Barry from other newsgroups, and have
actually
met him several times, but I've never seen a post from him here before.

Joy

Just thought I would tip off everybody as to you reaching that 'Trombone
Year', Joy... :-)

I have actually posted here a couple of times in the past (Long time
ago)....

Barry Oz

;-)

Yes, it really is my trombone birthday. (Think "Music Man")

Joy

Well at least it's not your bass drums birthday! ;