OMH bought out??

Old December 28th 04, 10:42 PM
Rob

Default OMH bought out??

I was picking up some Wellness today and the clerk told me that OMH has been
sold and bought by a large company. She couldn't recall who. I was
wondering if anyone else had the specifics. Hopefully the larger company
won't mess with the ingredients.

Old December 28th 04, 10:50 PM
KellyH

"Rob" wrote in message
I was picking up some Wellness today and the clerk told me that OMH has
been sold and bought by a large company. She couldn't recall who. I was
wondering if anyone else had the specifics. Hopefully the larger company
won't mess with the ingredients.

Nooo!!! I love that they are a small company and are local to where I live,
providing jobs to the area. If they did get bought out, I hope the new
company doesn't mess with anything.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old December 29th 04, 12:13 AM
---MIKE---

I will call them in the morning and find out. If they change the food,
Amber will let me know and I will dump them! (I will tell them that
when I call them).

---MIKE---

Old December 29th 04, 04:32 AM
Mathew Kagis

Rob wrote:

I was picking up some Wellness today and the clerk told me that OMH has

been
sold and bought by a large company. She couldn't recall who. I was
wondering if anyone else had the specifics. Hopefully the larger

company
won't mess with the ingredients.

Hope it's not true... Or if it is, the new owners don't mess with a good
thing. I use their kitten food in my cat's kibble 'blend' & it's good stuff.
Iams has allready gone down the tubes, I hope wellness does'nt follow suit.
--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old December 29th 04, 02:15 PM
---MIKE---

I just called OMH and told them about the rumor. The answer was "No
way! It's not true".

---MIKE---

Old December 29th 04, 02:17 PM
Rob

"KellyH" wrote in message
"Rob" wrote in message
I was picking up some Wellness today and the clerk told me that OMH has
been sold and bought by a large company. She couldn't recall who. I was
wondering if anyone else had the specifics. Hopefully the larger company
won't mess with the ingredients.

Nooo!!! I love that they are a small company and are local to where I
live, providing jobs to the area. If they did get bought out, I hope the
new company doesn't mess with anything.

--
-Kelly

I agree, they're fairly local to me as well, though last time I tried to
call them they were in the process of moving. Not sure where they
moved to, but I assume it was someplace nearby.

Old December 29th 04, 04:34 PM
Barb

Hope not. Every time I find a great cat food it changes and goes down the
tubes. My three are thriving on wellness and with more than 6 varieties
they get plenty of variety.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Old December 31st 04, 12:15 AM
---MIKE---

Steve Crane?

---MIKE---

Old December 31st 04, 10:38 PM
---MIKE---

To be honest, I was suggesting (not seriously) that Steve Crane might
have started the rumor.

---MIKE---