Hey Kitties

Old January 31st 12, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Hey Kitties

Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink, nice plazes
furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da slo kine and lots
of kitties to bisit heslfz. Willow starting lists in her big notebook of
social events.

Old January 31st 12, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Kitties da gramby mezzed dat up no senZe tring ta korrect itself, iz dem
darn klawz. She iz so fussie bout ourz but not herown. Willow taking het
notebook to the fish tank in total shame.

Old January 31st 12, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:19:33 -0600, Gramby wrote:

Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink, nice
plazes furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da slo kine and
lots of kitties to bisit heslfz. Willow starting lists in her big
notebook of social events.

FluffyKitz will be glad to provide the food and drinks, and I think some
of the kitties in the Community might be willing to provide the music.
I've been hearing something that sounds like somebody strangling a
chicken coming out of the laundry room, so I think Ranger is teaching
himself to play the bagpipes. Sammy still plays the electronic piano, and
I can play Paw's old flute and the cello.

What other kitties can play musical instruments? We could put a band
together for Trudence's purrday party.

Amelia
Old January 31st 12, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Amelia calls Willow as she climbs out of the fish tank with her notebook,
will u b in charje of gettink da band 2gather, sounz like it mite b the rite
kine of musik 4 trudi. I haff gambys kredit kard, please send Ranger 2
Skotlan 4 lezzonz.

Old January 31st 12, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 31, 9:37*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
[...]

I plae da winn chymz, weneffur i is abl tu reech dem.
Furry wuvwy moozik.
Meowy
Old January 31st 12, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Dat krazi gramby dat wuz Willow kalls Amelia. Willow about to give up on da
sekretari for da dai.

Old January 31st 12, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink, nice plazes
furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da slo kine and lots
of kitties to bisit heslfz. Willow starting lists in her big notebook of
social events.

you bring the fudz
beauty wishing trudi haapi day

Old January 31st 12, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i haz izzues wiffa fakt dat da soft getz herown nailz dune an dey getz
longer, but when we getz owrz dun dey getz shorter, OEJ

Old January 31st 12, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow thinks a minute. Dat duzent madder we iz kitties and it is da fout
dat kountz, not da aktual dai.