Jellicle Ball PAST YEAR'S ACTIVITIES

Old October 29th 04, 01:07 AM
Arlene Knop

Default Jellicle Ball PAST YEAR'S ACTIVITIES

Well, in the past year there were kwite a few activiteez going on. Ize
sorry I wazn't hre fur lotsa them, but looking bak, it seems like rpcc
wuz pritty bizzy.

Sammy and lillith got wedwinked at Cleopatra's
Fluffykitz Catering opinned fur bizness. and how about thuh grate food
they purrovided tonite!!!!
We had the Cat-o-lympics,
Allegra's (Great Girtha) 15th birthday
Several On the Road Adventures
A ST. PAWtwick's Day PAWTI

And there were sum unplanned and challenjing advenchures becuz of
hurrycanes, fluds and erfkwakes! We don't want to repeet those again!

I don't know if I hav left anyfing out, but yew kitties just call out
the activiteez so they can be inckluded.

Gretchen Marie, thinking thinking thinking
Old October 29th 04, 04:44 AM
Heather

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Well, in the past year there were kwite a few activiteez going on. Ize
sorry I wazn't hre fur lotsa them, but looking bak, it seems like rpcc
wuz pritty bizzy.

Sammy and lillith got wedwinked at Cleopatra's
Fluffykitz Catering opinned fur bizness. and how about thuh grate food
they purrovided tonite!!!!
We had the Cat-o-lympics,
Allegra's (Great Girtha) 15th birthday
Several On the Road Adventures
A ST. PAWtwick's Day PAWTI

And there were sum unplanned and challenjing advenchures becuz of
hurrycanes, fluds and erfkwakes! We don't want to repeet those again!

I don't know if I hav left anyfing out, but yew kitties just call out
the activiteez so they can be inckluded.

Gretchen Marie, thinking thinking thinking

A rathur distinguisht kitty wif pristeen tuxeedo furz standz up nurvusslee

Gretchen Marie, Ize Rocky Rennie, an Ize wud lyke tu annowns dat Ize wud
lyke tu annowns dat Ize hav opined a fotografee studeeo dis past yeer.

Old October 29th 04, 07:44 AM
Miss Violette

onna way ta da 'lympics we stopped atta canyun plaze onourown motorcyclez
anna seed a wonnerful rock painting,, Tiger

Old October 29th 04, 11:04 PM
Arlene Knop

Heather wrote:

[...]

WOW!! Wotz thuh name of yer studio? Iz it neer thuh bakery and
detektif agency and spa? We ar alwayz prowd to hav noo biznesses here
in thuh commoonity. Are yew all dijital? Kin yew take thoze old sepia
kind of fotos? Do yew hav props and bakgroundz and stuff?

Gretchen Marie, furgetting herownself at thuh mikrofone and being reel
curius