Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

Old October 14th 14, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

[A large white Persian ascends the dais to the podium as dawn's gentle breeze stirs the fur and feathers of the assembled guests. The peaks surrounding Cat Valley gradually begin to gleam as the stars overhead fade and the sky lightens with the first rays of the rising sun.]

[He says, softly: until we meet again, mine friends.]

I call their names, our dearly loved Jellicle Honorees:

Unknown Kitties, House of Bast

Celia, House of Ashley
Colleen, House of Ashley
Simba, House of Baldwin
Braveheart, House of Berkebile
Heidi, House of Condon
PeBo, house of Evetta
Mr. Growl Tiger, of the Fur Conspiracy
Lewis, House of Glaser
Nefertiti, House of Haught-Weeks
Pearl Mae, House of Mahoney
Ajax, House of Miller
Justice, House of Miller
Riff, House of Miller
Rizzo, House of Miller
Slowpoke, House of Miller
Mini, House of Momorella
Brady, House of Newfield
Diamond, House of Newfield
Bear, House of Porter
BB, House of Rankin
Quinn, House of Rankin
Woo Too, House of Reich
Duchess, House of Rennie
Jordie, House of Rennie
Willow, House of Rennie
Xander, House of Ross
LittleMan, House of Scaldini-Klimm
Harry, House of Sheridan
Kiki, House of Sheridan
Stosh, House of Singh
Richie Redhead, House of Smith
Little Kitty, House of Steele
Max, House of Stott
Miss Hiss, House of Stott
Emma, House of Terrell
Princess, House of Thompson
Frank, House of Williams
Glen, House of Williams
Mirk, House of Williams
His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger, House of Williams
Old October 14th 14, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 10/14/14 12:43 PM, M Patterson wrote:
[...]

Thank you for doing this, Azad. It is appreciated.

Amelia
wiping away a tear
Old October 14th 14, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 1:43:28 PM UTC-4, M Patterson wrote:
[A large white Persian ascends the dais to the podium as dawn's gentle breeze stirs the fur and feathers of the assembled guests. The peaks surrounding Cat Valley gradually begin to gleam as the stars overhead fade and the sky lightens with the first rays of the rising sun.]

Thank yoons. Diss is allus so mofing.

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous
Old October 15th 14, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Azad, werdz kannot espress owrown grattitood to yoo fur takin kare uv dis most impurrtint task. We kan but meow "Fangu".

Rebecca
Old October 15th 14, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Frenz an gestz, dis konkloods da planned eventz fur dis yeer'z Jellicle Ball. Pleez stay an soshulize, give mor tribyootz, eet, danse, an esplore da area fur az long az yoo wud like.

To da aminalz an staff uv Yosemite an Cat Valley, an to Amelia's frenz hoo hewped ussez figger owt menyoo itimz fur da mennee gestz we had dis yeer, we fangkz yurownselvez frum da bottum uv owrown hartz fur hewpin make dis yeer'z Ball a suksess. If dere iz ever enneefing owrown komoonitee kan do fur yurownselvez, pleez do not hezzytate to ask. To show owrown grattytood, Fluffykitz iz donatin to awl da fudz in owrown warehowse to da rezzydintz heer, to hewp make up in sum small meshur da lossez uv yurown normal feedin growndz. We hopez dis will be uv hewp to yoo until yoo iz abul to retern to yurown homez.

Fangu an gudnite.

Rebecca
Old November 1st 14, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Could you please add one more name to the list Azad?
Petey, House of Batson
Thank you,
Mosey, sad for the Bateson's

Old November 2nd 14, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 1:34:53 PM UTC-7, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Could you please add one more name to the list Azad?
Petey, House of Batson
Thank you,
Mosey, sad for the Bateson's

Mosey, Ize sorree, but Petey will hab to be on next yeer's list.

Rebecca