Awl Aboard! Orient Eggspress

Old December 13th 04, 04:12 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:
dat wuuld be Nize, anna how'bout some crabbycakez, TV

Oh, yummm! That's an excellent idea.

[Cleo trots to the dining car and returns in a moment with a serving
tray loaded with crab cakes, grilled salmon, and tuna rolls.]

Here we are, my love - crabbycakes and some other goodies to go with them.

[She settles down next to TV and starts grooming his face while purring
up a storm.]

Cleo
Old December 13th 04, 04:16 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

How do you know dat dey are imposterers? And how do you know dat two ub
dem aren't? Is dat jus kitty in-too-ishun?

Sammy

No, little one, I just listened to them. I said that they must just dig
up the rock, crush it, and bag it. But when the rock comes out of the
crusher it has lots of dust and many sharp edges. Digging in litter like
that would be very painful and would leave dust all over your coat. The
litter has to then be polished to get rid of most of the sharp edges.

When the leader agreed with me he showed that he knows nothing about how
litter is made. And when the two well-dressed cats tried to correct me,
they showed that they *do* know.

You must always *listen* to what kitties say, Sammy.

Cleopatra

Old December 13th 04, 04:17 PM
Miss Violette

TV lookz atta fud, pourz da drinkz anna pickz up a little bit of samonfishie
and dipz it into the sowr cream and nip sauce and holdz it out to cleo...

Old December 13th 04, 04:28 PM
Miss Violette

also Sam, the two that tried to do the corectin seemed ta be 'timidated kuz
juz one luk anna dey was quiet, TV

Old December 13th 04, 04:38 PM

Miss Violette wrote:

also Sam, the two that tried to do the corectin seemed ta be 'timidated kuz
juz one luk anna dey was quiet, TV

That's right! So it looks like those two are for some reason stuck with
the four others, and the others are clearly in charge. I feel kind of
sorry for those two...

Maybe Capt Midnight can learn something that will allow us to help out
those two unlucky kitties.

Cleo

Old December 13th 04, 04:39 PM

Miss Violette wrote:

TV lookz atta fud, pourz da drinkz anna pickz up a little bit of samonfishie
and dipz it into the sowr cream and nip sauce and holdz it out to cleo...

Mmmmmmmm.... that's so good!

[Cleo breaks off a chunk of crab cake and dips it into the sour cream
and nip sauce and holds it out for TV.]

Cleo