Awl Aboard! Orient Eggspress

Old December 14th 04, 09:07 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:52:02 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger goes to table where TV is and holdz chair for his ladycat... I ordered
uses some drinks anna That platter of samplez wuz so gud I gotted da xty
large fur da fur of uses ta share, I hope dat iz ok wif you kittyz? Tiger,
wonnerin why da hooman typed chair 'stead of kushin like he dicated

Cawz dem hoomanz is turrible sekretariez! I try to control da keyboard wif
my mind...

Ummm, fangu fur da drinkeez, Tiger, and dat platter luks gud too.

Well, kitteez, I feelz better dat da Captain iz lukin inta dis situation.
Now we can relaks a bit an' luk at da Fwench countryside go by. I finks we
stops in Dijon tonite, don't we Cleo?

An' I phoned my Uncle Darius, and he arranged for a rental car for the
four uv us when we get to Milan. He bought a small creamery an' vinyard
near Parma, jus norf uv Modena, where dey makes Ferraris, an wen he
retired, he mofed dere, where he liffs wif hiz wink.

I made resurfations fur all uv us kitteez at a small tratoria in the Po
Valley dat I'ze been to wif him, and arranged a bus for effurrykitty dat
will take da groop to da restaurant.

Dis shud be sum trip!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
12/14/2004 3:55:28 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old December 14th 04, 10:24 PM
Miss Violette

Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
[...]

you iz right ofcourz, dey iz onliest keepable kuz dey iz kinda cute. anna
dey ownz da canopenier. Capt. Midnight will do a good job of finin out
whatz up wif doze kittyz. Duz you supoze dat Trudi anna BK shuld go to dat
bubble car ta luk fur kittyz ta gif prezziez to? Tiger, passin arownd da
platez fur the platter

Old December 15th 04, 12:54 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:24:28 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

you iz right ofcourz, dey iz onliest keepable kuz dey iz kinda cute. anna
dey ownz da canopenier.

An' kleen da litter bockses!

Capt. Midnight will do a good job of finin out
whatz up wif doze kittyz. Duz you supoze dat Trudi anna BK shuld go to dat
bubble car ta luk fur kittyz ta gif prezziez to? Tiger, passin arownd da
platez fur the platter

Dat souns like a gud idea. An' besides, dey mite enjoy beink alone
togeffur!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
12/14/2004 7:52:45 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old December 15th 04, 04:36 AM
Miss Violette

Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:24:28 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

you iz right ofcourz, dey iz onliest keepable kuz dey iz kinda cute.

anna
dey ownz da canopenier.

An' kleen da litter bockses!

Capt. Midnight will do a good job of finin out
whatz up wif doze kittyz. Duz you supoze dat Trudi anna BK shuld go to

dat
bubble car ta luk fur kittyz ta gif prezziez to? Tiger, passin arownd

da
platez fur the platter

Dat souns like a gud idea. An' besides, dey mite enjoy beink alone
togeffur!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
12/14/2004 7:52:45 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

I willz send herself a message anna see ifin dey wants mof ifin dey needz
any hep or anyfin, Tiger

Old December 15th 04, 01:45 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

you duzint 'spoze dey iz hijakin da clay duz you TV, who would NOT like his
litter held hostage

That's sure possible! While we were walking around I noticed that there
are a lot of boxcars on the back end of the train. I thought that
strange, since this train normally pulls only passenger cars. So there
could potentially be LOTS of litter to hijack!

I guess we'll have to see what Capt. Midnight turns up.

Cleo
Old December 15th 04, 01:49 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Tiger goes to table where TV is and holdz chair for his ladycat... I ordered
uses some drinks anna That platter of samplez wuz so gud I gotted da xty
large fur da fur of uses ta share, I hope dat iz ok wif you kittyz? Tiger,
wonnerin why da hooman typed chair 'stead of kushin like he dicated

Welcome, you two! That sample platter looks very good. TV, would you
like one of those shrimpies, maybe dipped in nip sauce?

Cleo
holding a shrimp out for TV
Old December 15th 04, 01:52 PM
Harri

turns to waiter Waiter, would you please bring this young ladycat a
Skwirly Temple and a kitten-snak-plate? Perhaps some turkeybird, some
shrimpees and a crabby-cake. Anything else, Harri?

I fink maybe Iz would like a liddle bit of toona, too.

It luks like you'ze in gud hands wif deselady-cats an your big broffur. Do
you kno dat dere's a car wif a glass bubble on da top wif kitty-cushions so
dat you can watch da Owt go by?

[Eye go wide] Really!!?? I'll bet I could watch all dat wifout even
haffin to be scared by da cars and bigtrucks and peoples!

Harri
Old December 15th 04, 01:54 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Well, kitteez, I feelz better dat da Captain iz lukin inta dis situation.
Now we can relaks a bit an' luk at da Fwench countryside go by. I finks we
stops in Dijon tonite, don't we Cleo?

Yes, I believe so, Mlle. Anais.

An' I phoned my Uncle Darius, and he arranged for a rental car for the
four uv us when we get to Milan. He bought a small creamery an' vinyard
near Parma, jus norf uv Modena, where dey makes Ferraris, an wen he
retired, he mofed dere, where he liffs wif hiz wink.

I made resurfations fur all uv us kitteez at a small tratoria in the Po
Valley dat I'ze been to wif him, and arranged a bus for effurrykitty dat
will take da groop to da restaurant.

Dis shud be sum trip!

It certainly should! I'm really looking forward to seeing that tratoria.
Your Uncle Darius sounds like a very generous kitty.

Cleopatra
Old December 15th 04, 02:00 PM
Tabitha Kitten

you iz right ofcourz, dey iz onliest keepable kuz dey iz kinda cute. anna
dey ownz da canopenier. Capt. Midnight will do a good job of finin out
whatz up wif doze kittyz. Duz you supoze dat Trudi anna BK shuld go to dat
bubble car ta luk fur kittyz ta gif prezziez to? Tiger, passin arownd da
platez fur the platter

Oh, datz a eggzelent idearment! I can efen go wif her to help her look.
An I'z purty sure I heard about some kitty famblies libing around da
train station in Dijon so we could get stuffz to dem when we make our
first station stop.

Tabitha
Old December 15th 04, 02:09 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Oh, datz a eggzelent idearment! I can efen go wif her to help her look.
An I'z purty sure I heard about some kitty famblies libing around da
train station in Dijon so we could get stuffz to dem when we make our
first station stop.

Tabitha

Oh, dat'z right - dey might want to be alone. Dat's a good point. I'z
will just look out mine stateroom windowsfur kitties we can gif
purrezzies to.

Tabitha