Get-The-Job Purrs Needed

Old May 26th 05, 09:54 PM
Catnipped

Default Get-The-Job Purrs Needed

OK, from my viewpoint the interview (for the web job) went splendidly -
thank you all so much for the purrs, they seem to have worked. At the end
of the interview he mentioned drawing up an offer letter and emailing it to
me. He also said...

1. He could give me a raise in my current salary, they have profit-sharing
bonuses every six months, and I would get a review (and raise if I do well)
after six months and a review and raise every year after that.

2. He said I could either work hourly and set my own hours or work straight
salary (which I chose) and still get all the benefits. I told him I would
like to keep my 3 works vacation and he said that if client projects were
completed on time he really didn't care how much time I took off or what
hours I worked. Which lead to...

3. He said I would "have to" work from home since they don't have a
centralized office (they use Administaff for their HR and payroll
management).

4. He said his company just went from a privately-owned (by him) company to
a partnership and that it's growing very quickly and that my position would
be branching out into a whole department and I would be expected to
eventually manage other developers.

5. When I said I needed to give my current employer at lease a week's notice
so I didn't leave them in a lurch regarding outstanding web projects he said
they could contract with him for my services (AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!).

Please somebody pinch me, I think I must be dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And please, please purr that I get this job!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 26th 05, 10:02 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Catnipped wrote:
[...]

Sounds like it's yours, you just need to sign the paperwork & get it back to
them (that's what happened with DH & his new job)

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY.

I'm going to see if Weebs will do his happy dance for you!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old May 26th 05, 10:07 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Catnipped wrote:
OK, from my viewpoint the interview (for the web job) went splendidly -
thank you all so much for the purrs, they seem to have worked. At the end
of the interview he mentioned drawing up an offer letter and emailing it to
me. He also said...

Sounds very promising! Purrs enroute.
Old May 26th 05, 10:13 PM
Adrian

Catnipped wrote:
[...]

Mega purrs on the way! You really deserve this job.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 26th 05, 10:32 PM
jmcquown

Catnipped wrote:
[...]

WOOO HOOOO! Purrs and birdie chirps coming; sounds like a great job!

Jill

Old May 26th 05, 10:48 PM
Yoj

It sounds to me as though you have the job, but I'll keep the purrs coming
until you know for sure.

--

Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old May 26th 05, 11:37 PM
SuzQ

Purrs a comin'
Suz&Spicey

Old May 27th 05, 12:59 AM
Irulan

oh, sounds like it's something that you would like plus working out of the
home to boot. We will purr and pray mightily that you get the job.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old May 27th 05, 01:31 AM
Shiral

It sounds to me like the interview went REALLY well, Catnipped. But I
don't want to jinx you, so.....

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck, I hope they know they're getting a good person and can't
POSSIBLY do better. =o)
Melissa

Old May 27th 05, 02:07 AM
Victor Martinez

Catnipped wrote:
Please somebody pinch me, I think I must be dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like a dream job! Purrs on the way!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he