In her dreams

Old November 16th 11, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default In her dreams

Piglett is snoring (in a most lady like way) and she begins to dream. She
hears the bagpipes in the background, they are quite melodic so someone
other than Wascal must be playing. (O T who has invaded Piggs dream added
that part). Over the rolling hills comes Scottish Cats on house drawn carts
, each cart carrying the flag of their clan. They clamor off he cats in a
large clearing and begin to set up viewing stands with large cushions where
each seat should be.

One turns to his friend and says" "I dunno what is happening here but 'tis
something about a rather large group of cats coming for the Holidays. The
King has order exhibitions, of dancing, jousting and such to be put on in
their honor.

The other cat hitching up his Kilt, replies, "Wee, I hear they eat
(812) 232-7447
a LLLLOOOOTTTT and nap a lot. There are several carts of Scottish nip and
other ales that will arrive soon. I hear they have a cat who plays the
pipes, maybe we should ask him to join us on the field for the opening.

Afer hours of setting up, they all return to heir carts and head for the
warm fires of home.

Piglett mumbles something about the pipes in her sleep and rolls over to
continue napping.

Old November 16th 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Just then MH wakes with a start and looks arownd wunner why himz waked up...
err... umm, oh yeah, I iz suposta keepsa eye onna pipes, he kashulee stares
in waskazls directshun seen himsef nappin anna pipes all qweet mh curls back
up and returns to his nap

Old November 16th 11, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 16, 2:23*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
[...]

Of course, Wascal can experience Piglett's dream also. He is very
excited that there will be some REAL pipers here. He is looking
forward to comparing notes, a pun that he will repeat to everyone he
sees.

He isn't even annoyed at O.T.'s comment. He wakes just long enough to
smile at Piglett's snoring and catch Mathew Harold's eye as MH goes
back to sleep.

Then it's dreamland.

--
Will in New haven
Old November 16th 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T reads this post an is happy Wascal didn’t get madd. U cats duz know dat
wuz horse drawn anna not house drawn, gramby needz ta kiip herown klawz.
Why6 dat fone number kame up in da middle of da postz iza wonder. ItselfZ
iza klinic in terrible holt, Indiana.

Old November 16th 11, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mh looks at hiz furnd den at the loferly missee and begins the rest of his
nap, he iz wunnerin whut will happin inna nappin klazz when dey all wakes up

Old November 16th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

ai dunt snore, but mai meomie duz.
Hooz fone numbur izzat?

Mosey waffin

[...]

Only in your dreams! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 5 October 19th 06 05:04 PM
Dreams of h0p Dee Cat anecdotes 7 April 7th 06 01:13 AM
[OT] odd dreams ... Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 2 January 28th 05 07:35 PM
Cat dreams ceb Cat health & behaviour 64 November 3rd 04 09:21 AM
Cat Dreams Howard Berkowitz Cat anecdotes 2 August 16th 04 02:34 AM