Putting on clothes with Sammy

Old June 23rd 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_3_]

Default Putting on clothes with Sammy

A true classic! Thanks for posting.
Thought: These stories really should bepublished as a book. Best
wishes. MLB

Old June 23rd 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

Default Putting on clothes with Sammy - Ping Tak

"MLB" wrote in message
A true classic! Thanks for posting.
Thought: These stories really should bepublished as a book. Best wishes.
MLB

That really flattering, but I don't think there's enough material there for
a book and I'm afraid I couldn't add to it now - physical and mental
disabilities would prevent I think. I did have one story published in "The
Cats of Our Lives" book - a compilation of stories about cats put together
by the "author". It was one of my "Prissy Sissy With The Sassy Tail"
stories (you'd have to be a real old-timer here to remember those (I bet Tak
remembers though - he remembers *EVERYTHING*, even my old, scrapped web site
"Lori's House").

I might give it a try by using all the Prissy stories with all the Sammy
stories to make a short children's book. I'd have to do a lot of editing
first, though.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/