debate for chief justicat

Old August 9th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default debate for chief justicat

We've started the debate for Chief Justicat between Chester and Lovable
Louise in the thread about the Election results in the race for
Sheriff of Catmerica. Chester has asked me to be the moderator for
this debate. Does any other cat have any questions for this debate?

Nathan

Old August 9th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

My qualifications a
1. I'm a cat and I've been a cat for almost 12 years.
2. I have a degree in Cat and Human Law from the Unifurrsity of
Michcatgan.
3. I graduated magna cat laude.

Chester

Old August 9th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 8 Aug 2006 18:24:32 -0700, "ClowderCat"
wrote:

We've started the debate for Chief Justicat between Chester and Lovable
Louise in the thread about the Election results in the race for
Sheriff of Catmerica. Chester has asked me to be the moderator for
this debate. Does any other cat have any questions for this debate?

Nathan

Chester, do you want to beet up other cats?
Old August 9th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

wrote:

We've started the debate for Chief Justicat between Chester and Lovable
Louise in the thread about the Election results in the race for
Sheriff of Catmerica. Chester has asked me to be the moderator for
this debate. Does any other cat have any questions for this debate?

Nathan

Chester, do you want to beet up other cats?

No. I don't consider other cats to be a problem unless they're
intruder cats who are invading my territory. But I don't beat them up,
I tell them to go away.

Chester

Old August 9th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

ClowderCat wrote:
We've started the debate for Chief Justicat between Chester and
Lovable Louise in the thread about the Election results in the race
for Sheriff of Catmerica. Chester has asked me to be the moderator
for this debate. Does any other cat have any questions for this
debate?

Nathan

Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?
--
Pitö.önya

Old August 10th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I'd like to know what qualifications Chester and Lovable Louise have
for this.

Clarence

I cat. I lovable. Prez HKC. Got 9 yrs keeping Fatcat in line. I not
related 2 Purresident or moderator, unlike other catnidate. I promise
short verdicts.

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 10th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?

I kin purr & smurgle wif da best uv dem, wen I want 2.

Anyone sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 10th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?

I kin purr & smurgle wif da best uv dem, wen I want 2.

Anyone sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

"Lovable Louise"

This is a really exciting debate. Do any other cats want to ask the
candidates questions?

Nathan

Old August 10th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?

I kin purr & smurgle wif da best uv dem, wen I want 2.

Anyone sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

"Lovable Louise"

This is a really exciting debate. Do any other cats want to ask the
candidates questions?

Nathan

Ide luff to ask a questyun but I have to wash my bruthers' eers first.

HoneyCat

Any More Debate Questions? ChildFree23 Cat community 30 August 2nd 06 02:26 AM
New Chief Justicat Needed ClowderCat Cat community 31 July 30th 06 09:10 PM
Poppet debate slinkytigs Cat anecdotes 6 June 16th 06 01:09 PM
Ann MArtin claims debate Steve Crane Cat health & behaviour 94 September 3rd 03 06:49 PM
Vaccinations The great Debate *~*SooZy*~* Cat health & behaviour 50 August 26th 03 07:22 PM