Jellicle Ball 2017: Coming to an end

Old October 13th 17, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Jellicle Ball 2017: Coming to an end

[The sky outside begins to brighten, and Rebecca realizes that she must bring this Jellicle Ball to an end. She walks to the front of the stage and the guests stop to listen.]

Deer frenz. Deer, deer frenz. The noo day iz kumming, and owr Ball muss kum to a kloze. Wuntz agin Bast haz blest owrownselvez wif a lubly place, noo frenz, an da opportoonitee to hewp otherz.

In a liddlke wilke, when she iz reddy, Daisy-chan will onner ussez wif dus yeer'z final kallin of namez, namez of luvved wunz who iz now at da Rainbow Bridge. After dat, da Jellicle Ball will be ober, but feel free to stay and keep injoying the fudz and mewsic, or explorin the area and gittin to know owrown noo frenz who livez here. I beleeb dat Francesca haz offered to take innerested guestz on catacopter ridez to see dis amazin kontinent.

Also rememfur dat we kittiez iz not limited by time da way hoominz iz, so yoo kan still sine da gest buk, guv tribyootz, an vizzit wif frenz, etc. Da onli restrikshun iz dat no more namez kan be added to dis yeer's list after da final kallin. Ennee noo namez will go on next yeer's list.Â*

Fangu awl fur kummin, an may Bast gide yurownselvez until we... until next time.

Rebecca
Old October 14th 17, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Daisy-chan nods. They have a little time to finish meals and will be
back shortly. For now, Daisy-chan is waiting for Meowmie to print a
fresh braille list and drop it in the cataporter fur pickup. She will
be done in about 1 hour. Braille printers are slow and the list is
sadly, one of the longest we have had.

Old October 14th 17, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Take yurown time, Daisy-chan. Sumfing tellz myownself dat Bast will hold back da sunrize until we iz reddy, an I fur one iz in no hurree fur da Ball to end.I

Rebecca
Old October 14th 17, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

The new list arrives on the cataporter. Daisy-chan prepares to read as
Cash assembles to the side to translate.