Under the stereo greeblings!

Old April 3rd 05, 12:18 AM
jmcquown

Default Under the stereo greeblings!

My stereo is in my "office" against a wall shared with the neighbors.
Persia just heard a knocking sound. She is busy peering underneath the
stereo cabinet and around the speakers to make sure there are no greeblings
under there. You never know *where* greeblings may show up!

She killed all the bathtub greeblings this morning. She can't let Mommy get
in the tub with those insidious creatures! And in the evenings, she kills
all the sofa greeblings and knocks them off the back and arms of the sofa!
She's such a good greebling hunter

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old April 3rd 05, 03:24 AM
Duke of URL

jmcquown wrote:

My stereo is in my "office" against a wall shared with the neighbors.
Persia just heard a knocking sound. She is busy peering underneath
the stereo cabinet and around the speakers to make sure there are no
greeblings under there. You never know *where* greeblings may show
up!

She killed all the bathtub greeblings this morning. She can't let
Mommy get in the tub with those insidious creatures! And in the
evenings, she kills all the sofa greeblings and knocks them off the
back and arms of the sofa! She's such a good greebling hunter

Jill

Oh, you have bathtub greeblinz too? Chaos spends a lot of time going after
mine. I found it necessary to put a wee styrofoam greeblin in there for her
to practice on. Otherwise, she wants to "help" me when I'm on the commode...
--

Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler,
Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid

Old April 3rd 05, 03:58 AM
Jo Firey

"jmcquown" wrote in message
My stereo is in my "office" against a wall shared with the neighbors.
Persia just heard a knocking sound. She is busy peering underneath the
stereo cabinet and around the speakers to make sure there are no
greeblings
under there. You never know *where* greeblings may show up!

She killed all the bathtub greeblings this morning. She can't let Mommy
get
in the tub with those insidious creatures! And in the evenings, she kills
all the sofa greeblings and knocks them off the back and arms of the sofa!
She's such a good greebling hunter

Jill

Right now I'd be happy if Jake would get his furry butt inside and kill a
few greeblings. Less clean-up. In the last twelve hours he's shown up with
a lizard, a bird, and is now out back with a rodent of some sort. He's so
full of himself. Like we don't notice that his hunting "skills" have
improved dramatically since Molly the ex-feral came to live here. Molly on
the other hand says she has already had a full day and is in for some
kibble, clean water (her favorite part of domestic life) and a warm soft
safe bed.

Jo