Cat got a postcard from Rome!

Old June 10th 05, 09:16 AM
Mognusticat

Default Cat got a postcard from Rome!

Hi,

Do most cats get personally addressed postcards or is this an exception to
the rule?

Mognusticat Servant.

http://mogular.blogspot.com (Postcard now included)

Old June 10th 05, 01:18 PM
Jane

I still get junk mail addressed to Fin. That's because I have his
name on the phone bill.

Jane

Old June 10th 05, 01:49 PM
Karen

in article , Mognusticat at
wrote on 6/10/05 3:16AM:

Hi,

Do most cats get personally addressed postcards or is this an exception to
the rule?

Mognusticat Servant.

http://mogular.blogspot.com (Postcard now included)

It's a little bitty Mog Cat!

Old June 10th 05, 02:19 PM
Marina

Mognusticat wrote:

Hi,

Do most cats get personally addressed postcards or is this an exception to
the rule?

Mognusticat Servant.

http://mogular.blogspot.com (Postcard now included)

Frank has been receiving fan mail from around the world for a few years
now, though most notably love letters from a certain one-eyed ladycat in
Norfolk.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 10th 05, 04:02 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:16:49 +0100, "Mognusticat"
yodeled:

Hi,

Do most cats get personally addressed postcards or is this an exception to
the rule?

Mognusticat Servant.

http://mogular.blogspot.com (Postcard now included)

Was it from a cat or a hoomin? In Rome, it could have been either.

Theresa
Old June 10th 05, 11:29 PM
jmcquown

Mognusticat wrote:
Hi,

Do most cats get personally addressed postcards or is this an
exception to the rule?

Mognusticat Servant.

http://mogular.blogspot.com (Postcard now included)

That postcard was too cute! Isn't it funny how, with the expansion of the
Internet and even this old dinosaur called Usenet, we are able to reach out
and touch someone continents away in ways our ancestors never imagined? My
LLL thinks it's wild that I "talk" with people in Australia, England,
Canada, Scotland, SE Asia, not to mention all over the U.S. but have only
ever met a couple of these same people.

Jill

Old June 11th 05, 12:08 AM
Shiral

LOL, That's a GREAT Mogular postcard. =o) I wish I'd thought to send my
cats a postcard from Rome when I was there in 2003.

Melissa