25 hour update

Old June 25th 05, 01:09 AM
Susan M

Default 25 hour update

No sign of Otis at all. We've hand delivered 96 fliers, posted fliers in
the local shopping center, called by-law services (trapped cats), posted on
Pet-Lynx, went to the SPCA and filled out a report and searched cages,
talked to the neighbours. It's cold and raining. I'm completely nauseated.

The SPCA was a tough trip. So many beautiful cats and young cats with
kittens.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old June 25th 05, 01:10 AM
Susan M

.... and I forgot to say the most important thing... THANK YOU!!!!! It's so
encouraging to log on and see all of you sending your purrs to Otis. I
can't thank you enough for your support.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old June 25th 05, 01:29 AM
CatNipped

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
No sign of Otis at all. We've hand delivered 96 fliers, posted fliers in
the local shopping center, called by-law services (trapped cats), posted

on
Pet-Lynx, went to the SPCA and filled out a report and searched cages,
talked to the neighbours. It's cold and raining. I'm completely

nauseated.

The SPCA was a tough trip. So many beautiful cats and young cats with
kittens.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

We're still sending mega-purrs your way for Otis to find his way home
safely!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 25th 05, 01:53 AM
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
No sign of Otis at all. We've hand delivered 96 fliers, posted fliers in

He's been gone longer than this before, so I'm very hopeful he'll show
up. We'll keep purring.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 25th 05, 02:01 AM
Elise

Susan M wrote:
.... and I forgot to say the most important thing... THANK YOU!!!!! It's so
encouraging to log on and see all of you sending your purrs to Otis. I
can't thank you enough for your support.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message

No sign of Otis at all. We've hand delivered 96 fliers, posted fliers in
the local shopping center, called by-law services (trapped cats), posted
on Pet-Lynx, went to the SPCA and filled out a report and searched cages,
talked to the neighbours. It's cold and raining. I'm completely
nauseated.

The SPCA was a tough trip. So many beautiful cats and young cats with
kittens.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Revving up the extra loud "Otis come home" purrs....

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old June 25th 05, 02:48 AM
Bev

Victor Martinez wrote:

Susan M wrote:
No sign of Otis at all. We've hand delivered 96 fliers, posted fliers in

He's been gone longer than this before, so I'm very hopeful he'll show
up. We'll keep purring.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Purrs that Otis will return soon. I understand how you feel.

Bev
--
Dogs may shed, but cats shred.
Old June 25th 05, 03:03 AM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 00:09:35 +0000, Susan M wrote:

No sign of Otis at all. We've hand delivered 96 fliers, posted fliers in
the local shopping center, called by-law services (trapped cats), posted
on Pet-Lynx, went to the SPCA and filled out a report and searched cages,
talked to the neighbours. It's cold and raining. I'm completely
nauseated.

The SPCA was a tough trip. So many beautiful cats and young cats with
kittens.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Many years ago, our Ginger (big orange Tom) was gone 3 weeks before he
decided to come home. Purrs that Otis decides home is best. MLB
Old June 25th 05, 04:32 AM
Marina

Susan M wrote:
No sign of Otis at all. We've hand delivered 96 fliers, posted fliers in
the local shopping center, called by-law services (trapped cats), posted on
Pet-Lynx, went to the SPCA and filled out a report and searched cages,
talked to the neighbours. It's cold and raining. I'm completely nauseated.

{{{Susan}}} Purrs on-going.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 25th 05, 04:52 AM
Takayuki

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote:

No sign of Otis at all. We've hand delivered 96 fliers, posted fliers in
the local shopping center, called by-law services (trapped cats), posted on
Pet-Lynx, went to the SPCA and filled out a report and searched cages,
talked to the neighbours. It's cold and raining. I'm completely nauseated.

It's so hard. I hope that Otis returns safe and sound like the
previous times.

Old June 25th 05, 05:11 AM
Karen

in article 3h1ve.86698$El.3685@pd7tw1no, Susan M at smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca wrote on 6/24/05 7:09 PM:

No sign of Otis at all. We've hand delivered 96 fliers, posted fliers in
the local shopping center, called by-law services (trapped cats), posted on
Pet-Lynx, went to the SPCA and filled out a report and searched cages,
talked to the neighbours. It's cold and raining. I'm completely nauseated.

The SPCA was a tough trip. So many beautiful cats and young cats with
kittens.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Continued purrs for Otis to come home.