Ofur da Rainbow

Old October 26th 05, 07:17 AM
BallardBunch

Default Ofur da Rainbow

As the light begins to flicker below the eastern horizon, and Mietze
calls the last name of this year's Jellicle honorees, Talisker Pippin
asks alla kitties to turn to da last page uv da Siameze Cat Chorale
songbuks Efurrykitty, it is time to sing the song of farewell and hope
that ends efurry Jellicle Ball -- Ovur da Rainbow. And the dulcet tones
of tabby and siameze and purrshun and efurrykitty soar to the setting
Jellicle moon

Somewhere ofur da rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that wuz purred of
Once in a lullabye.

Somewhere ofur da rainbow
Skies are bloo
And the dreems that we've dared to dreem
Reely do come troo.

Dear ones wait at da Rainbow
Young and fair.
All our frends that we loved
Are playing and purring there.

Some day we'll be together
Frend wif frend.
We'll croos ofur da Rainbow
Nefur to part again.

Some day we'll cross da Rainbow there
And all our loving purrs will fill the air.

And as the last notes die away, once again musical tones echo down from
the skies, while rainbow light -- with perhaps an extra touch of violet
glimmering through the clouds -- flickers across the heavens. The
Rainbow Bridge Chorale finishes the chorus their friends began

We wait here at da Rainbow
Young and fair.
All your friends that you've loved
Are playing and purring here.

Some day we'll be togethur,
Frend wif frend.
Till then, we'll send our purrs
And love that will nefur end.

We're waiting at da Rainbow fair
And send our loving purrs to fill the air.

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 26th 05, 06:35 PM
Beverly Orel

Dat wuz duh mos beeyottiful song dat we alwayz luffed duh best --an yew did
it so well! Samantha, Finney, Lucey & Jeannie softly join in the chorus.

Old October 26th 05, 07:01 PM
Ray or Fran

Somewhere ofur da rainbow
Way up high ..........

Puddi Cat sings with tears running down her face

Punkins joins the Rainbow Chorale and sings to Puddi and her Mom and Dad

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply