Big Bully

Old October 10th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
perriwinkle

Default Big Bully

My cat is indoor/outdoor. As I work overnight and can be gone for 18
hours at a time he sleeps out in the shed which I have set up as a
little house for him and he can go in and out through an opening I have
made for him. A couple of times I have heard him what I can only
describe as crying. This morning at 5am I got up to see what was wrong
with him, I don't want the neighbours complaining either. Usually the
minute I open the back door he comes running in. However this morning
when I opened the back door he was nowhere to be seen, but there was a
strange cat who jumped up on the fence and scarpered when he saw me. I
checked the shed and don't think this strange cat has gone in there.
Since there was still still no sign of my little fella, I walked around
and found him sitting quietly behind a flower pot. I assumed he was
scared stiff and I feel so bad for him. He has a few scratches on his
face and I assume they are from this other cat. I only have my guy
heading for 2 months and I have seen this other cat around before but
don't know where he lives. My cat is neutered, he is not a kitten but I
don't know how old he is. Any suggestions for what I can do to get rid
of this other bully.
Thanks

Old October 10th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

perriwinkle wrote:
[...]

Keep your cat indoors all the time.

Old October 10th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"perriwinkle" wrote in message
ups.com...
My cat is indoor/outdoor.

There's your problem.

My Cat has turned into a Bully towards my Other Cat-Help lisa1124 via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 25 October 20th 05 03:37 PM
My cat really is a bully Justin L Cat health & behaviour 5 June 20th 05 05:33 PM
cat is a bully RobR Cat health & behaviour 233 June 14th 05 01:26 AM
Cat bully Teddy Cat health & behaviour 6 January 25th 04 10:36 PM
neighbour's cat is a bully annalee Cat health & behaviour 18 September 18th 03 05:58 PM