Update on Sabrina

Old August 4th 09, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dberrycat

Default Update on Sabrina

The vet wanted to keep Sabrina overnight last night
and keep her on a fluid IV. I checked in with the
vet tech this morning and she said that Sabrina was
doing well. No vomiting and she had even eaten a
little. I spoke with the vet just a little while ago and
she said she is keeping Sabrina on the IV today, but
I can come and pick her up this evening. She has
some pepsid and a couple of days of prednisone to
take. If she doesn't vomit before tomorrow then
she doesn't need to go back to the vet until Thur.
Otherwise, we are back tomorrow.

Thanks you for all your purrs and good thoughts.
I think they have helped. Please purr a while
longer that she will come home, not vomit and
start eating within a day or two.

Debbie

Old August 4th 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

"Stormmee" wrote
| still purring, Lee

Ditto

Old August 4th 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_3_]

On Aug 4, 11:00*am, dberrycat wrote:

Thanks you for all your purrs and good thoughts.
I think they have helped. *Please purr a while
longer that she will come home, not vomit and
start eating within a day or two.

Keeping up the purrs!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 4th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 4, 2:00*pm, dberrycat wrote:
The vet wanted to keep Sabrina overnight last night
and keep her on a fluid IV. *I checked in with the
vet tech this morning and she said that Sabrina was
doing well. *No vomiting and she had even eaten a
little. *I spoke with the vet just a little while ago and
she said she is keeping Sabrina on the IV today, but
I can come and pick her up this evening. *She has
some pepsid and a couple of days of prednisone to
take. *If she doesn't vomit before tomorrow then
she doesn't need to go back to the vet until Thur.
Otherwise, we are back tomorrow.

Thanks you for all your purrs and good thoughts.
I think they have helped. *Please purr a while
longer that she will come home, not vomit and
start eating within a day or two.

Still purring. I know it is distressing but all may yet be very well.

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 4th 09, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Aug 4, 2:00*pm, dberrycat wrote:
The vet wanted to keep Sabrina overnight last night
and keep her on a fluid IV. *I checked in with the
vet tech this morning and she said that Sabrina was
doing well. *No vomiting and she had even eaten a
little. *I spoke with the vet just a little while ago and
she said she is keeping Sabrina on the IV today, but
I can come and pick her up this evening. *She has
some pepsid and a couple of days of prednisone to
take. *If she doesn't vomit before tomorrow then
she doesn't need to go back to the vet until Thur.
Otherwise, we are back tomorrow.

Thanks you for all your purrs and good thoughts.
I think they have helped. *Please purr a while
longer that she will come home, not vomit and
start eating within a day or two.

Debbie

That's good news. Did the vet said what caused the vomitting?
Purrs continuing from Rusty.

Winnie
Old August 4th 09, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

The vet wanted to keep Sabrina overnight last night
and keep her on a fluid IV. I checked in with the
vet tech this morning and she said that Sabrina was
doing well. No vomiting and she had even eaten a
little. I spoke with the vet just a little while ago and
she said she is keeping Sabrina on the IV today, but
I can come and pick her up this evening. She has
some pepsid and a couple of days of prednisone to
take. If she doesn't vomit before tomorrow then
she doesn't need to go back to the vet until Thur.
Otherwise, we are back tomorrow.

Thanks you for all your purrs and good thoughts.
I think they have helped. Please purr a while
longer that she will come home, not vomit and
start eating within a day or two.

Debbie

Healing purrs continuing from our 4 kitties.

Kyla

Old August 5th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

The purrs will continue. I'm glad she's doing better.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old August 5th 09, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bigboy

On Aug 4, 2:00*pm, dberrycat wrote:
The vet wanted to keep Sabrina overnight last night
and keep her on a fluid IV. *I checked in with the
vet tech this morning and she said that Sabrina was
doing well. *No vomiting and she had even eaten a
little. *I spoke with the vet just a little while ago and
she said she is keeping Sabrina on the IV today, but
I can come and pick her up this evening. *She has
some pepsid and a couple of days of prednisone to
take. *If she doesn't vomit before tomorrow then
she doesn't need to go back to the vet until Thur.
Otherwise, we are back tomorrow.

Thanks you for all your purrs and good thoughts.
I think they have helped. *Please purr a while
longer that she will come home, not vomit and
start eating within a day or two.

Debbie

Our purr motors are running - purrs and prayers.

BigBoy, Princess, Mr. Boots, Ms. Tigger, Sugar and Spice, Ms. Blue
Belle and Cheddar