Jellicle Ball Guest Book

Old October 15th 05, 06:03 PM
Ray or Fran

Default Jellicle Ball Guest Book

Ize dont rememfur exactly, though Ize should, what fur family has been
taking care of the Guest Book Ize finks it was the Rennie cats and winks,
but Ize knowz that Vinnie also went to the Bridge this year so Ize not sure
if someone is taking over or ifn theyze want to continue doing so. Theyze
did a wonderful job these past years.

Buster and Ize would be glad to sit and greet folks though and Ize sure weze
can get a lovely guest book if neccesary for this 10th Jellicle Ball.

Puddi Cat
(trying to cross all the t's and dot all the i's)

Old October 16th 05, 04:52 AM
Heather

Hihi Puddi Cat

Akshullee it waz Laura dat furst tuk kayr uv da gestbuk taybil. But wen she
wentid tu da Bridj sniff, Ralphee, Vinnie an mineself didit. Now dat
Vinnie'z gon sniff tu be wif hiz bewtiful Laura, Ralphee, mineself an
liddle Alice will be taykin kayr uv it. Fangu fur offurin, but sins bof
Laura an Vinnie ar gone wypz teer frum aye, weez wud lyke tu dude it az a
tribyewt tu dem.

Kissa

Old October 16th 05, 02:39 PM
Ray or Fran

Fangu. Thatz a wonderful tribute to Laura and to Vinnie. Ize sure theyze
will be luking down on youze all.

Puddi Cat
(off to write tributes)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 18th 05, 06:13 PM
Paula

"Heather" wrote in message
Hihi Puddi Cat

Akshullee it waz Laura dat furst tuk kayr uv da gestbuk taybil. But wen
she wentid tu da Bridj sniff, Ralphee, Vinnie an mineself didit. Now
dat Vinnie'z gon sniff tu be wif hiz bewtiful Laura, Ralphee, mineself
an liddle Alice will be taykin kayr uv it. Fangu fur offurin, but sins
bof Laura an Vinnie ar gone wypz teer frum aye, weez wud lyke tu dude it
az a tribyewt tu dem.

Kissa

Kissa I fink my sisfur Lucy wuz da furry furst kitty to keep da guest buk.
She went tu da Bridge dis year an will be in da callin uv da names.

Sticky

Old October 19th 05, 03:21 AM
Heather

"Paula" wrote in message

"Heather" wrote in message
Hihi Puddi Cat

Akshullee it waz Laura dat furst tuk kayr uv da gestbuk taybil. But wen
she wentid tu da Bridj sniff, Ralphee, Vinnie an mineself didit. Now
dat Vinnie'z gon sniff tu be wif hiz bewtiful Laura, Ralphee, mineself
an liddle Alice will be taykin kayr uv it. Fangu fur offurin, but sins
bof Laura an Vinnie ar gone wypz teer frum aye, weez wud lyke tu dude
it az a tribyewt tu dem.

Kissa

Kissa I fink my sisfur Lucy wuz da furry furst kitty to keep da guest buk.
She went tu da Bridge dis year an will be in da callin uv da names.

Sticky

Ize sorree tu heer abowt yur sisfur Sticky, sniff. Dat must hav bin befor
weez startid kummin tu da ballz

Kissa

Old October 19th 05, 09:51 PM
Paula

"Heather" wrote in message
Hihi Puddi Cat

Akshullee it waz Laura dat furst tuk kayr uv da gestbuk taybil. But wen
she wentid tu da Bridj sniff, Ralphee, Vinnie an mineself didit. Now
dat Vinnie'z gon sniff tu be wif hiz bewtiful Laura, Ralphee, mineself
an liddle Alice will be taykin kayr uv it. Fangu fur offurin, but sins
bof Laura an Vinnie ar gone wypz teer frum aye, weez wud lyke tu dude
it az a tribyewt tu dem.

Kissa

Kissa I fink my sisfur Lucy wuz da furry furst kitty to keep da guest
buk. She went tu da Bridge dis year an will be in da callin uv da names.

Sticky

Ize sorree tu heer abowt yur sisfur Sticky, sniff. Dat must hav bin
befor weez startid kummin tu da ballz

Kissa

We fink it must haf bin in 1996 or 97. I fink she onlee did it fur tu years
an den Laura tuk offur.

Sticky

Old October 21st 05, 05:06 PM
Heather

"Paula" wrote in message
newsly5f.8135$W32.6305@trnddc06...

"Heather" wrote in message
[...]

Dat wud eggsplayn it den, sins Ize fink weez startid kummin tu da ballz in
1998.

Kissa