How is every ones' day going today

Old January 16th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default How is every ones' day going today

or tonight depending where you are in the world.

Old January 16th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"NMR" wrote in message
or tonight depending where you are in the world.

Just peachy here, except I wonder what it takes for someone to realize that
they need to keep their &%$#ing cat inside, if it is not finding him covered
in blood.

Jesus. *shaking my head*

Old January 16th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"cybercat" wrote in message

"NMR" wrote in message
or tonight depending where you are in the world.

Just peachy here, except I wonder what it takes for someone to realize
that
they need to keep their &%$#ing cat inside, if it is not finding him
covered
in blood.

Jesus. *shaking my head*

Sometimes it is not possible to place an animal specaily a feral into a home
environment. I have had ferals that have refused to ever be housebroken
just like people you can only impose your will so far. Some spirits are
meant to be free it may not be the right thing in ours eyes but we are not
he ones in charge of life.

Nothing against nobody but sometimes it takes a real kick in the rear or a
good scare for people to change their tune but unfortunately usually it
ends up bad. A lot people go thru life thinking it will not happen to them
and they are right most of the time till it sneaks up and takes a bite.

Prayers and Purrs for all the outside kitties

Old January 16th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"NMR" wrote in message
.. .

"cybercat" wrote in message

"NMR" wrote in message
or tonight depending where you are in the world.

Just peachy here, except I wonder what it takes for someone to realize
that
they need to keep their &%$#ing cat inside, if it is not finding him
covered
in blood.

Jesus. *shaking my head*

I assume you are referring to me. I wouldn't have seen your post normally
if Matthew hadn't quoted it, but since I have you are now going to get the
rough edge of my tongue.
Do NOT presume EVER to tell me how to keep my cats, Nancy. This is Britain,
not America, these are my cats and not yours and you know nothing about it.
I'll stop now before I get even more annoyed with your presumptiousness and
interfering. How dare you?

Tweed

Old January 16th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
or tonight depending where you are in the world.

Oh, dear... I have just taken a look at the replies from cybercat and
Christina, so I'll try to calm things down a bit.

Here in Oslo it's the middle of the night, 2:30 AM to be exact. Temperature
about 0C (or 32F), cloudy and no snow to be seen anywhere around. Quite
unusual at this time of year...

Tinùviel and Teti, my two Devon Rex cats, are sleeping, and the whole place
is quiet. I am waiting for somebody to come and ask me to go to bed, I'm
getting up early, but since I live alone, there's not much hope for me that
anyone comes around to ask me to turn off the computer and go to sleep. I
must try to do it myself, then... ;-)

On Sunday I was fixing a PC for a friend. She had been messing around with
cable connections, internet settings in the browser and other bad things, so
I had to use some time there. After that, I had a beer at my local pub while
solving a crossword puzzle, and then I went home.

So, no sensations around here. Have a nice day, all of you

Hans

Old January 16th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Sound like a peaceful day Hans you lucky person

Old January 16th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
or tonight depending where you are in the world.

Not much going on here. Been cold out today (mid-30s F) so I opted to stay
in the WARM. Worked on a cross stitch pattern while watching a couple of
movies...Black Hawk Down (for the umpteenth time - I remember seeing it at
the theater, and it's been the *only* movie where *everyone* shut up when
the houselights went down), and it's accompanying History Chanel and PBS
documentaries, and am now watching the Season Premier of "24".

Let the kittens out of the bedroom to explore, and Max the d-pet was asleep
on the sofa, and they had a heyday playing with *everything* they found,
much to the consternation of the adult cats ('cepting Ping, who just *loves*
his kids).

Old January 16th 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
NMR wrote:
or tonight depending where you are in the world.

Not much going on here. Been cold out today (mid-30s F) so I opted to stay
in the WARM.

It is still unseasonably warm here, about 69 I think. Apparently the
WEather Channel has merged with Comedy Central, because they say it's
going to rain tomorrow. Ha. I forgot what rain looks like.

Sherry

Old January 16th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hans Schrøder wrote:

Tinùviel and Teti, my two Devon Rex cats, are sleeping, and the whole place
is quiet. I am waiting for somebody to come and ask me to go to bed, I'm
getting up early, but since I live alone, there's not much hope for me that
anyone comes around to ask me to turn off the computer and go to sleep. I
must try to do it myself, then... ;-)

If I wasn't in bed by eleven, Frank would always come and fetch me. Now
that he's gone, I tend to stay up too late and then I'm tired for work.

Sunday was election day here in Finland. Our presidential election
consists of two rounds, unless one candidate gets more than 50% of the
votes in the first round. The two candidates that get the most votes in
the first round go on to the second round. Our current president got
46.3 and her closest runner-up got 24.1, the third got 18.6. Then there
were some five or six candidates who got a few percent each. It remains
to be seen which of the remaining two will inherit the votes from the
others (I'm hoping our current president stays on, because I see the
runner-up as a slimy snake spouting lies right and left).

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 16th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

What happened with the fires Sherry